I need help!

FurMv

The grey rabbit massage mittens are a good in expensive start from MinkGlove.com..

Thier shipling is fast and discreet.. This site has alot more to offer as well..

I can also recommend this site:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/nome3816/_i.html?_sop=10&rt=nc

The eBay seller is on Facebook, Nomeda Ulicke. She has made a number of accessories for me, including a wonderful pair of black Rex rabbit gloves, lined with Rex rabbit. I think she is cheaper than minkglove.com. She is based in Lithuania but speaks very good English.

Rabbit is a good "starter" fur to see if you get the desired results without spending too much. However some would recommend fox, rex (a type of rabbit with a texture close to chinchilla), sheared beaver, or chinchilla.

Thank You all. Lots of People Keep Telling Me Fox is the best fur for massage mittens. What Makes Fox for the best for a fur mitten.?

What Makes Fox for the best for a fur mitten.?
You will get varying personal opinions in response to that question.

Generally, the usually softer texture and thick underfur of fox give it a more desirable feel than some other long haired furs such as coyote. However as with any fur the quality of the pelt(s) used can make a big difference in the desirability of the finished product.