Anyone seen a famous person in fur in the flesh?

Foxhuntgirl

Has anyone on here actually seen a well known person, a 'celebrity', to coin the modern term, wearing fur?

Years ago, when I worked at Heathrow airport I saw Ursula Andress in a F/L Lynx. She looked about 8 feet tall in it. She seemed to be on her own, at least I don't remember there being anyone else, but even so I still didn't have the balls to go up and compliment her. She looked every inch a film star.

I also saw Princess Caroline of Monaco in the Kings Road once. She had a couple of minders/bodyguards with her. It was a breezy day and her F/L blue fox billowed out and briefly brushed my hand. Happy days.....

We shared a lift with Joan Rivers in Saks Fifth Avenue about 7 years ago. She was wearing one of her full length Sables and pretty magnificent! She was with her daughter and what seemed to be a couple of friends so we didn't want to intrude. However, she brushed past me and I got a sweep of that wonderful fur!

While she wasn't wearing fur at the time, my family and I took a vacation at the Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach Florida back in Spring of 2000 and our suite was right next to Susan Lucci's.

I went to London to meet my favorite singer, Ayumi Hamasaki in 2010. I knew that a few days before she had been signing autographs while wearing a beautiful golden sable coat.

When I met her though, she was wearing a black coney jacket.