furs limited Posted December 25, 2025 Posted December 25, 2025 A lovely gift and a thoughtful colleague. 1
kev86 Posted December 26, 2025 Posted December 26, 2025 (edited) 20 hours ago, furs limited said: A lovely gift and a thoughtful colleague. Of course, a lovely gift. She was a customer! Edited December 26, 2025 by kev86
kev86 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 Both beautiful fur coats. I find that interesting to mix coyote and arctic fox, it's beautiful and look so soft... The full length is so lovely, I find the mix between mink and blue fox sleeves and collar really elegant. The mink colour on your pictures looks like a pearl ivory mink ? Really nice fur pieces! Your collection would be big now... 1
Vaderblue2 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 Thanks yes nice size collection now id say and yes both coats very nice perl mink yes and the coyote is very soft
Vaderblue2 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 Full pelt blue frost fox fur coat very soft just recently cleaned 2
kev86 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 Really beautiful, the quality of blue foxes pelts are amazing. Perfect for cold days... Congratulations! 1
Vaderblue2 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 Thank you very much was a good year for fur pick ups although finding good vintage fur for cheap is getting harder as vintage fur becoming popular and in demand now which make people list them higher prices 1
furlucious Posted September 7 Posted September 7 4 hours ago, Vaderblue2 said: Beautiful coyote and artic fox fur coat This is gorgeous, a coat like this is on my wishlist for sure.. 1 hour ago, Vaderblue2 said: Thank you very much was a good year for fur pick ups although finding good vintage fur for cheap is getting harder as vintage fur becoming popular and in demand now which make people list them higher prices This is also very true.. A few years ago there was barely any interest and I could get amazing deals all the time, now the coats are getting priced higher and they amass crazy amount of likes/interest in a very short amount of time on the platforms I use. 1
kev86 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 The problem is from "Etsy" with the ban of fur since August. Many online stores moved eBay, now many more seller and buyer use eBay. The number of fur coat is not more high but the interest is really more. Of course, we have good deals but the budget is upgraded to be sure to find a fur coat... Personally, the size is a problem, I wear 3XL/4XL. Honestly, I'm limited especially for fox fur because sleeves are always a bit short. Now, I saved my money and I buy a fur when I have a real crush... I don't want a big collection, I fixed the limit. 1
kev86 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Hello fur lover, Today, I received my muskrat fur blanket from Dilart. I'm really impatient to start the autumn season. It's a second hand, I bought it for 330€. I'm surprised by the softness of muskrat fur! A real touch of softness for the house. Dimensions : 160CM×120CM. 3
Vaderblue2 Posted Monday at 10:26 AM Posted Monday at 10:26 AM There is still hope found this beautiful short small grey fox fur jacket thrifting 40$ because theckingung has started giving way cheap real fur is still out there to be found
Vaderblue2 Posted Wednesday at 03:05 PM Posted Wednesday at 03:05 PM Norwegian blue fox fur coat with artic fox front trim very soft fur coat as all my blue foxes are 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now