Gallery is back!

neoJaguar

So I fixed it.

If you go to it now it will look a little... light. I had to reinstall it since there was an update to this gallery recently so fret not... I will return photos to it.

Still a work in progress till I get the photos back, permissions set, and albums set back up... but it works!

Hey! Look at that! The gallery is growing again!

And we can finally click on the thumbnails to bring up the pictures, and not just the image titles. And I like the new organization too.

Well done, Neo! Thank you!

I seem "not to be authorized" to view some of the galleries (eg Candid). Is that correct?

I'd suggest trying again. I did have the permissions wrong when I initially reset it up, but have since fixed it. If it's still not working let me know, and i'll triplecheck.

I've gone through all the permissions, and used your profile to look at it. Candid doesn't have photos in it.. some categories don't. I'll look into it more, but I tested everything ok using your profile.

Log out, and back in. Clear your cache. If it persists, take a screenshot for me (snipping tool if youre in win7+).

I suggest exercising patience. Rebuilding the gallery and especially trying to recover images from the previous gallery is an extremely slow and tedious process. neo's available time to work on it is probably limited. And unless asked, I will stay clear of the project as uncoordinated efforts would lead to another disaster.

I should add to my previous post on this subject that if you are having problems accessing the gallery in general, or a specific album where the image count is not zero, please let us know. When reporting problems, please include as much information as possible including if possible a screenshot of any error messages.

As previously mentioned by neoJaguar, clearing your browser cache including any stored cookies can resolve many issues. While this method will not resolve all problems, it should usually be tried first before reporting the issue.