Traveling in Europe and filming furs

ares77

Fellow Fur friends

Like I read from Furbull topic I am too looking for fur sights. I just received my Go-pro camera´s and the quality in 4K is mindblowing amazing. I am looking for a cities in Europe that are currently the most ideal fur cities in terms of quantity of fur sights, the spin off is that they need to be that way I am able to see the fur dressed population also in the public transport system, such as metro´s, trains or buses. I was in Stockholm 2015 and the trend there where fur hoodies such as Hollies and Amoress, it also has great transportation system in the city. I will be going there again this year but am looking for more cities to add to my trip, I am considering St.Petersburg, Kiev, Prague, even South Korea maybe some cities north in Italy. I like equally fur coats and parka fur hoodie´s.

Any insights or info, description from you´re country I would greatly appreciate, my travel extends for two months and I am usually taking photos and video´s 14+ hours a day so it´s a bit of investment.

Milan is, IMHO, the best city for seeing furs. There's also vibrant cafe scene so you can easily watch woman eating, drinking and smoking whilst wearing their fabulous furs.

Yes, you will see furs on the underground system but, inevitably, not the very best. Most women who have top quality mink and sable are unlikely to wear them there!

Good luck!

[quote}

Yes, you will see furs on the underground system but, inevitably, not the very best. Most women who have top quality mink and sable are unlikely to wear them there!

My wife did!

Copenhagen !!!

Probably one of the best fur-cities in Europe

Have you been there to experience this? I wonder why Mr Skintight stopped doing street photography.

• 2 months later...