Winter in Prague

furbull

Hi Everyone, I am visiting Prague in early December; I am hoping that Prague is a fur-friendly City for men as well as women, does anyone have any comments or experience? Thanks, Furbull

Haha... I'm going there for my honeymoon early in December. My wife will bring her silver fox, and she being able to wear her fur in a bigger, foreign city is one of the main reasons for us choosing a luxury weekend in Prague for our honeymoon rather than some beach somewhere

Haha... I'm going there for my honeymoon early in December. My wife will bring her silver fox, and she being able to wear her fur in a bigger, foreign city is one of the main reasons for us choosing a luxury weekend in Prague for our honeymoon rather than some beach somewhere

Congratulations Holmf! Seems you've found a perfect wife!

I've been in Prague a couple of times, but never in winter. I remember back on FFG there was alot of pictures of fur inthe streets of Prague during winter, so I think it's a good city.

To OP: When it comes to fur for men though, I sadly think you need to travel further east. It seems to me that Russia is the only country in Europe where it's common for men to wear fur. That being said, I don't see any reason why it should stop you wearing fur, wither you are on vacation or at home!

We were in Prague last February. Even though it was not particularly cold - by Czech standards - we still saw 50-60 furs in a four day visit, and all of these were actual coats and jackets, there were numerous more fur trim items. The coats ranged from coney (rabbit) jackets to a full length sable. Most were minks but with a fair few foxes too. The people of Prague love their fur - my wife's full length Blackglama due many admiring glances from women of all ages.

• 2 weeks later...

I am so suprised. U know, somebody who is from a country what a people are talking about..amazing.

I am from an east part of Czech Republic. Can say, you can see 3-4 womans in a fur coat per winter, which is sad. But this will not stop me to wear my fur

But if u like to visit Prague, i can recommend it. I was there with a school 3 times in a winter lol. And people arent shame to wear fur in public which is so amazing.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Better late than never! The weather was cold, the furs were warm...

[attachment=0]View from the Charles Bridge (1).jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]Prague Winter in furs.jpg[/attachment]