Fur identifying and how does it feel?

Cyclobasti

First, the lighting of that image makes it difficult to tell the exact variety of fox.

Second as to the tactile sensation (touch) of the fur, it depends entirely on the quality of the pelts used to make the coat. From what we can see, it looks like high quality pelts were used that have a dense underfur, so I think the "touch" *should* be excellent.

Gorgeous coat I agree! Not to disparage your choice of fur in any way but I too am very particular about the softness of my lovers and find the dyed furs a little coarse as compared to good ranched blue fox, my absolute favorite! Still, I'd probably trade a bundle for a weekend alone with that beauty! Did you say that the model would be delivering it?

Gorgeous coat I agree! Not to disparage your choice of fur in any way but I too am very particular about the softness of my lovers and find the dyed furs a little coarse as compared to good ranched blue fox, my absolute favorite! Still, I'd probably trade a bundle for a weekend alone with that beauty! Did you say that the model would be delivering it?

Haha, no I didn't unfortunately! But yeah concerning the softness I don't know, I mean it looks really plush and soft.

Each coat feels different even within the same types. I've had two blue fox coats that looked the same and felt totally different and the same with a couple of lynx coats I had. There are probably close to a dozen rex rabbit textures and half a dozen sheared nutria textures. Density, silkyness all come into play.

Hi all,

I cunningly used google translate and it says:

A chic coat shaped cut of Blyufrost natural color . Unique cut to sit perfectly on the figure and will warm you in the most severe frost . Elegant and allocate a status thing you from the crowd of black mink coats

The price is 180,000 rubles which sounds a lot but its just over 2,000 pounds

I haven't got any experience of bluefrost fox so I can't compare it to blue fox but with such an awesome coat may it doesn't matter as much!

If I could get it I would!

Cheers

FuninFox

So we go for bluefrost

Unique cut to sit perfectly on the figure and will warm you in the most severe frost . Elegant and allocate a status thing you from the crowd of black mink coats

Is this a google-translator issue? The coat does NOT sit perfectly on the figure (except for the arms). It's oversized and that's the trick. I like it because of this.

Nevertheless it will keep you warm and is truely elegant.

Go for it!

Thanks for your help guys! Yes, I also like the oversized look. Regarding the price though, 180k rubles is roughly 2,5k€, isn't that a bit much for a bluefrost fur?

Thanks for your help guys! Yes, I also like the oversized look. Regarding the price though, 180k rubles is roughly 2,5k€, isn't that a bit much for a bluefrost fur?
IMO it's in the usual price range for a new fox designer coat with full pelts. A quick search returns 1.7k to 4k € for jackets with less fur (see links below).

You can try to get old coats on ebay for 200 € each, go to the furrier and let him produce a new coat. Nevertheless the aprb coat is great because it uses full pelts. It might not be a cheap offer but to me it seems ok.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/PELZ-PELZMANTEL-JACKE-FASHION-FUCHS-MANTEL-FUR-COAT-FOX-VOLPE-RENARD-/262617193475?hash=item3d25345c03:g:-qYAAOSwvzRX0sRp

http://www.paustian-pelze.de/pelzponcho-aus-silberfuchsfellen/

IMO it's in the usual price range for a new fox designer coat with full pelts. A quick search returns 1.7k to 4k € for jackets with less fur (see links below).

You can try to get old coats on ebay for 200 € each, go to the furrier and let him produce a new coat. Nevertheless the aprb coat is great because it uses full pelts. It might not be a cheap offer but to me it seems ok.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/PELZ-PELZMANTEL-JACKE-FASHION-FUCHS-MANTEL-FUR-COAT-FOX-VOLPE-RENARD-/262617193475?hash=item3d25345c03:g:-qYAAOSwvzRX0sRp

http://www.paustian-pelze.de/pelzponcho-aus-silberfuchsfellen/

Yes, you're right. Thank you for your help!

I meant 2.5 THOUSAND Euros

For 2,5€ I would buy a thousand of them haha