Gifts from my private stash

bromo999

I have been noodling with some web space... thought I would share some of my personal favorites....

Misc Models

http://www.bromo999.com/pics/Thumbnails7_files/Thumbnails.html

The Incomparable Dita

http://www.bromo999.com/pics/Thumbnails9_files/Thumbnails.html

The Good Old Days

(Edit by white. The first shot did not pass here. I went half way down and the rest did. So hope you can fix it. My slow server prevented me from checking further. Also, ReFur mentioned a problem in #1. I did not see it so maybe you fixed it or maybe I just could not get in to see it. The rest of these photos are a absolutely fantastic contribution to this site. I look forward to seeing them return. W.)

If I have violated some policy.. please let me know.. I fall asleep reading rules.

Bromo

Edit by Fox: I'm afraid Linda's right. 3 of the links were just beyond the CoC. I'm sure Bromo has the links if anyone cares to see 'em. I also saved 'em in case someone wanted to see 'em. Thank you.

I don't know whether you breach the rules or not. But I must say that it's a wonderful contribution. Thank you very much!

And I sometimes fall asleep enforcing them...... *yawn*

When I am not so tired, shall sit down and run through them all.

Again *grin*

The second is just extraordinary!!! What WONDERFUL collection you have shared. Make certain you guys don't miss that one.

The last one is a wonderful collection, too

The others are code violations. Since I am not a MOD on this forum, I can only let you know and wait for one of the acting MOD's to show up.

Just to simplify it, the rules do not allow sex acts or crotch shots.

Linda

My apoligies for some of those blatant tos violations... I was just pointing Irfanview at directories and pushing the automagic button...even my feeble brain should have recognized some of those as no-nos had I looked at them... Bad Santa!!

Here are the two deleted pages with some obvious and unsophisticated editting.....

http://www.bromo999.com/pics/Thumbnails10_files/Thumbnails.html

http://www.bromo999.com/pics/Thumbnails8_files/Thumbnails.html

bromo

Thankyou Bromo very much indeed. really appreciated.

especially loved the Dita von Teese ones; especially the black mink.

Fox.. I would dearly love to tell you. But unfortunately my knowledge of web-page building, hyperactive links and the like is at the same point my golf game has been at for the last 15 years.... which is that every once in a great while I manage to do something kewl, hit the ball straight and long right down the middle so to speak.... the only problem is I have no clue how it happened and no prayer of duplicating it until the moon and stars line up the same way again.

...and sadly at this age of life... I am pretty much ok with it.

Bromo

Pant...........Pant..............Pant...............

Multiple Os from that, thanks B

Janey & Dave

Lucky you, Janey!!

Unclejoe

J + D, it's wonderful to see you two back here after six weeks. I was just in the Valley, actually, to visit my relatives for Mothers' Day weekend. Any winter '05/06 fur season stories to share?

Oh, and Bromo, SEND ME YOUR LINKS, BROTHER!!!! I LIKE!!!!

J.

Hi Joe,

Yeah it's been a while. We are, in a word, BUSY. Teenagers! sheesh! Jane hasn't even signed on herself in all this time. The kids are hogging the comp' and running their Mom ragged with the end of school coming up.

I had to show her those Bromo pics, though. She got kinda charged up............We took the afternoon off today. Best set of pics I've seen in a while.

J. says she misses you all. She'll get back on soon.........

Dave

Hi Joe,

Yeah it's been a while. We are, in a word, BUSY. Teenagers! sheesh! Jane hasn't even signed on herself in all this time. The kids are hogging the comp' and running their Mom ragged with the end of school coming up.

I had to show her those Bromo pics, though. She got kinda charged up............We took the afternoon off today. Best set of pics I've seen in a while.

J. says she misses you all. She'll get back on soon.........

Dave

Sorry to hear you've both been snowed under with stuff to do Be sure to tell Janey we all miss her too, ok Dave?

Unclejoe