"It looks like she's about to fall over"

maktak

So said an impartial friend of the last image:

tumblr_ocjuhqmOaS1v22iizo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ocjuhqmOaS1v22iizo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ocjuhqmOaS1v22iizo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ocjuhqmOaS1v22iizo5_1280.jpg

I'm totally enamored. This seriously rivals aprbfur (and friends) if it is the real deal. My first reaction was to suspect photoshop trickery, but there are a lot of other images.

The seller claims that the hood is as thick as an iPad Mini is tall (and helpfully provides a picture to this effect), which I think is awesome.

thanks for sharing this, love the collar very much!!

btw, is there any methods that i know more about the seller and the coat? i also want to search more fur parka photos coz winter is coming!

So there exists no general method I know of but I can tell you how I came by this one.

1. I was perusing the instagram hashtag #furparka.

2. Someone tags one of their photos with the Russian word for "parka," which I click into.

3. I find the bottom picture (posted above) posted by a user called _shopping__style.

4. I grab the picture off Instagram and use Google Image Search. No dice.

5. I follow up by guessing that this seller is Chinese and search Taobao / Aliexpress for the string "koko studios."

6. Bingo. Found the seller's Taobao account: https://outoo.world.taobao.com/?spm=a312a.7700824.0.0.rXyZ5h

So there exists no general method I know of but I can tell you how I came by this one.

1. I was perusing the instagram hashtag #furparka.

2. Someone tags one of their photos with the Russian word for "parka," which I click into.

3. I find the bottom picture (posted above) posted by a user called _shopping__style.

4. I grab the picture off Instagram and use Google Image Search. No dice.

5. I follow up by guessing that this seller is Chinese and search Taobao / Aliexpress for the string "koko studios."

6. Bingo. Found the seller's Taobao account: https://outoo.world.taobao.com/?spm=a312a.7700824.0.0.rXyZ5h

thanks for your advice, those fur shown on this site are gorgeous!

at first i just google koko studios, but i found nothing related to fur fashion stuff

here are some of the fur parka from the site which impressed me very much, hope u will also enjoy them

(i dont know how to "separate" the whole image into smaller pictures, so i just share this one)

TB2qvyyXGnyQeBjSsplXXaLWVXa_!!423650984.jpg

TB2VJRbtVXXXXXiXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!43140839.jpg_600x600.jpg

TB2ey_KtpXXXXbtXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!672271833.jpg_600x600.jpg

TB2YLlFtpXXXXa9XpXXXXXXXXXX_!!672271833.jpg

TB2mt3.aGnyQeBjy1zkXXXmyXXa_!!43140839.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

There is the whole collection of those parkas:

https://world.taobao.com/item/521423845558.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w11637143-14855759697.6.oN4429

I recommend using Google Chrome for the translation.

The prices are very low for the product they offer if you ask me!

Makes you wonder about the quality though, I'm always skeptical when it comes to ordering from china