My story about fur for 20 years

ryanshy

I couldn't tell u since when i started to notice the woman in fur and collect the pix and the vids about fur, but i still remember i saw a tv fur show for the great 80s and there are so many fabulous foxes and minks. At that time i was about 13 or 14, i was completely shocked like the boy in the movie Malena (featured by Monica Bellucci) .

When i grew up and began to use the internet, i found that "famous" site FFG and really enjoyed in it for more than 10 years until u know, it shut down...During that period, i shared a lot of fur videos on the dc++ club. even the quality of video seemed worse as now all in HD.

I bought a new rabbit vest as a gift for my ex-gf in the university, she looked very happy but i didn't use this vest for any further sexual purpose. Damn, what a pity!

My first real fur coat came in the days i do my master degree in Paris, i bought a 2nd-handed silver fox stroller from EBAY. I was very excited as i saw a man(ME) in woman's fur coat in the mirror. I really enjoyed the "solo times" with fur. 6 months later, i sold it on a french auction website just before i finished my study and left Paris. BTW, i sold it at the same price as i got it, what a deal.

After i began to earn money by myself, i spent a lot of moneys in fursluts\C4S to collect some exotic fur vids, but also i started to buy furs from EBAY. At that time i lived with my parents so i stored the coats in the closet of the company. No one knows my fur fetish even my ex-gf. Have to say it was not easy to tell my fur fetish to the one i love, even in my mind i imagined times over times the happy hour sharing furs together.

As my collection got more and more, i had about 5 full length fox fur coats and stored them into 3 different closets. I could only enjoy them after no one left in the office. I wanted more furs but the closets were almost full. So i made an idea, open an online shop, thus i could continue buying furs by selling the old ones. As a salesman i knew the product want to be well-sold shall have a nice "picture". I asked the receptionist girl of our company for help, of course quietly and unofficially. She was a fresh man just left the school with good looking. I wanted her to be my fur model for free, but i would treat her dinner and cinema tickets for exchange (what a bargain). As we knew each other quite well, she accepted my advice and being a model for 4-5 times. I pictured her with 16 different fur coats. Honestly she did quite well and looked nice in the picture as a model, i sold some of the furs she tried on and gained some money thus i continued my "business" and bought more furs. But as a young lady she didn't show any interest with furs, this left us a pure relationship as a cameraman and a mannequin until she left the company. I was almost lost not only because i lost my model but also someone who could share my fur interests secretly (even she didn't notice it).

Fortunately another girl replaced her soon, the new receptionist was really an adorable lady. She has a beautiful face and a tall body, a perfect model potentially. Months later i made the same invitation to her, of course i knew she would accept it because we were already in a close relationship. She surprised about my fur fetish (as my gf, i told her about my fur fetish, not too much) but still be happy to be my model. We did a lot of "funny and furry" things during the modelling of course some u can imagine. 5 years later, she became my wife and we pictured almost 200 furs together.

By now, someone of u may think how lucky i am but honestly not. Still i couldn't completely share my fur love with her because she didn't like fur. She wears fur because we will sell it later. As a timid man i never forced my fetish to others, still keep it like a secret could only be shared with the people who love furs. It's a pity we have more than 30 furs (long fox and mink) at home, but never going out with them.

This is my first long post during 20 years. As i'm not a English native speaker so plz be kind with my poor words and grammar, thx.

END

Great story, thank you for sharing it. Most of us are not living our fur fantasies. I am lucky because my wife of 30 years does like to wear fur out often and has a fur she wears to work also. She knows I feel about fur, however we do not use fur in the bedroom very much. I do have a stone marten blanket(my avatar) that is on our bed in the colder months.

My two cents: nobody has any sanctions on your command of the English language unless they're splitting hairs.

Thank you for sharing your delightful story. It was a good read! Congratulations on marrying someone who understands and accepts you.

Thank you for a delightful story. I can relate to several of your points, and would love to chat more with you. It's a shame the picture of your first model doesn't show properly. I had been thinking about writing a similar piece, and mighr just do that once this post has recieved the attention it deserves. Hopefullt we can get various threads with people's fur biography so to speak.

Thank you for a delightful story. I can relate to several of your points, and would love to chat more with you. It's a shame the picture of your first model doesn't show properly. I had been thinking about writing a similar piece, and mighr just do that once this post has recieved the attention it deserves. Hopefullt we can get various threads with people's fur biography so to speak.

I didn't show the pic from the front angle because i still want to respect the model's right. So far she didn't know my fetish only knowing i do some fur business and just want her help.

I understand It's just that on my computer the picture doesn't show at all. I understand and appreciate your respect for your former helper.

Ryanshy:

Just to verify something in my head.

The woman in the picture look asian to me,i'm i correct that you also look asian?

Yes, asian 100%. i'm chinese from shanghai. I used to study in paris for 3 years. That was the bloom days of my fur passion~first coat, first payment in the fursluts...lol

I understand It's just that on my computer the picture doesn't show at all
I think the reason it's not working is because the pic is being hosted on another site that requires membership to view it - unless you're a member, I think all you're seeing in ryanshy's post is an icon of a broken link?

Ryanshy - for those not a member of the other website, perhaps you could consider posting a pic of it in our gallery here and linking to that pic instead so everyone can see it

I fixed the link for the picture.

Thanks, Marcel!

And holy hell! So this series came from you, Ryanshy. This is my biggest revelation after the discovery that one of my favorite pictures was a photoshop by Foxyfur60.

If you don't mind sharing, could you tell us how much that coat cost? It looks amazingly luxurious.

I fixed the link for the picture.

Thanks, Marcel!

And holy hell! So this series came from you, Ryanshy. This is my biggest revelation after the discovery that one of my favorite pictures was a photoshop by Foxyfur60.

If you don't mind sharing, could you tell us how much that coat cost? It looks amazingly luxurious.

thx, i bought it from Daria, a online furrier italian. I paid about 1800 euros exclude the import tax.

Oh,wow!

Then i think i seen a picture of you,but not really sure it was you.

Can't remember where and then.

yes, i posted this pic only once in ebay coz i want to sell this coat. then someone saved it and posted it on different fur forum or pinterest.

thx, i bought it from Daria, a online furrier italian. I paid about 1800 euros exclude the import tax.

It's like all the threads of destiny have come together. I sometimes wonder about the women who appear in such pictures - and now we have a yarn and a retail source! To think it was Daria. Congratulations on your amazing choice (the nouveau Daria has yet to ramp up to the better "power" furs), and I'm sorry you had to see it go.

• 2 weeks later...