What a model should wear during a fur photoshoot

furpersona

Next week i will have a second photoshoot for my online fur store ( www.hauteacorn.com ) any advises for the shoot? What the model should wear is the most questionable issue for me. Can you help me? Have in mind that i will use the photos for the my site's gallery. Thank you.

I'm assuming you're asking what should she wear except the clothes you're selling.

There are two ways you can do this.

Either go with something very simple, but elegant, that'll keep your product the main focus of the photos.

The other way to do this is to have her wear something that's fashionable this season, if you can do the proper research about that and also if it'll seem fashionable with the products you're selling.

I would have more pictures for each coat (5-8) including each of the model's sides and also have the model's with their hair down. I would also post video's of the model showing off the coat from each angle where the model and coat take most of the screen.

I'm assuming you're asking what should she wear except the clothes you're selling.

Are you suggesting that someone might be skirting the rules a bit?

Fur vests! Omg those are so in right now. They have wonderful versatility for the causual look with jeans and boots or with a solid evening gown. I'm also seeing a trend in solid color fox furs too. Like a solid white or maybe solid black fox. Oooh....and fur headbands too with cuffs.

I wanted to be a smart-arse and say wearing a fur coat would be a good start but I see I've been beaten to the punch there

Fur vests! Omg those are so in right now. They have wonderful versatility for the causual look with jeans and boots or with a solid evening gown
Don't think I've ever seen a fur vest worn with an evening gown before but sounds like something interesting I'm going to consult Google Images over.

Personally, I've always liked seeing furs modelled with something glamourous worn underneath as (in my mind) that with fur sort of goes hand-in-glove

I would go with GeryHand on this.

As also helped on some photo shoots of pals of mine

And find that an simple but elegant dress mostly does the trick.

Have seen the site and you pics and find the one with the model with the back dress and her hair in a bun the best ones.

Do watch out for overuse of flashes, some of them are a but to bright.

Further to the comments already made - Full-length fox fur; outdoors with nature in the background; model's hair down; simple elegant dress

- I have posted two suitable pictures (Blue Fox 759 and 760) in the Fur fashion Gallery.

Let me add this: Check out fashion blogs for clues on how fashion-conscious women wear fur. There are many blogs hosted on blogspot.com or wordpress.com. You could search like this:

fur coat fashion site:blogspot.com

A famous fashion blogger wearing fur is Peony Lim.

Also check out posts showcasing "street style" during fashion weeks. You will see certain themes emerging. For example, wearing fur with jeans for a casual look, or with wide-brimmed hats&silk scarves for an elegant look.

You could also study how fur is incorporated into fashion photoshoots at magazines like Vogue, Elle, Harpers etc.

Furs factory outlet on ebay showcases their furs in a very appealing way.

It is important for you to show your potential customers how they can incorporate the fur item into their wardrobe.

Wear clothes, duh. Just kidding. Have them wear a nice dress or business casual clothing. I'm unsure otherwise what you mean to ask other than fashion wise. Could dress haute fashion as well very extravagant runway types of outfits but I'm unsure of your model limitations and their personal clothing.

Thank you my friends for your advices. I really appreciate it.. I have to say that the photoshooting finished yesterday, i kept tha advice for the simple dress and the hair down, but i couldn't make it outside with natural background, maybe next time.

You will see the photos soon..