Fur jumpsuits

AKcoyote

I think there are probably several members who might like to have a fur jumpsuit, either fur outside only or fur inside & outside (double fur). This topic hopefully will serve as a repository for links to any such furry products.

2 additional links:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-HOODED-TWO-TONE-BLACK-WHITE-FOX-FUR-SNOWSUIT-MEN-MAN-SZ-CUSTOM-MADE-/112013275718?hash=item1a1482f246

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-B-W-FOX-FUR-COAT-SUIT-MEN-WOMEN-/361617886238?hash=item54321b0c1e

I'd LOVE to turn that first one inside out, unless of course it is already fur-lined. The ad is unclear. The hood is definitely double sided.

Furless,

If I understand the link you are referring to, I think only the hood is fur lined. However Oliverfurs/Uniquefurs would probably be willing to make one that is fully fur lined if requested. They are very good to work with.

I actually owned a double sided coyote fur jumpsuit for a time. Thick fur inside and out, complete with hood! Bought it on eBay for not alot, as the only bidder. Apparently no one else had noticed it! It was a used once showroom item.

Since it was a bit too small I eventually sold it on for a profit, but it was the most awesome fur item I ever owned. I regret getting rid of it now - I should have just had it altered to fit me.

I'll definately get another at one point, but mabe fox or something else softer this time! I might still have some pictures of it somewhere.

How about 2 different furs? I have some mittens that are fox on the outside and sheared beaver on the inside.

The real question is how do you not sweat your ASS off in that thing?

I visited the local gas station/convenience store this morning. They keep ALL there refrigerated stuff, mainly beer, but I was there for milk..REALLY in a walk in cooler. I checked out the temperature (~35F) and thought, I should have the fur jumpsuit and just hangout in the cooler!