Fur Tails

Guest Smothered-In-Furs

I'm talking about real tails that you can wear out in public. Tails on keychains, rings, no buttplugs, or any fetish things.

What's everyone's opinion on them?

This might not be the best way to question it; I have some difficulty when it comes to speaking/typing.

Do you think of it as a fashion item, cosplay, something to keep around the house, etc?

I am not really fond of the tails for itself as maybe a key ring or something similar. But I do like them on fur items such coats, hats or blankets, they sometimes make the fur even more attractive.

I think a good and not so big tail it can be a beautiful detail on your outfit. For example hanging it on your handbag, and the fact that is not so expensive and dificult to find can help you to try different colours sizes and styles. Just do it.

It is absolutely necessary to have a fox tail on your 1990 Opel Manta if you attend the 24h Race at the Nuerburgring in Germany!

Last years car:

http://24hrennenassets.azureedge.net/wp-media/2016/04/RE_20150517_7861.jpg

closeup from 2010

http://www.auto.de/magazin/customs/uploads/auto/2010/05/Mit-dem-Fuchsschwanz-beim-24-Stunden-Rennen.-y39a.jpg

Remember this is a 1990th car together with 160 others in parallel on the track including Mercedes SLS, Audi R8 LMS, Porsche 991 GT3 R, BMW M6 GT3...

BTW:

They have lots of them as replacement once one is lost on the track.

caz

That was great,caz!

Then i was a kid i had one on my bike and a rabbitsfot in my keychain.

Both was for good luck someone told me.

I am not really fond of the tails for itself as maybe a key ring or something similar. But I do like them on fur items such coats, hats or blankets, they sometimes make the fur even more attractive.

Yeah, adding a tail to a coat or other fur does improve it's look.

Makes it look fluffier.

It's very nice.

I think a good and not so big tail it can be a beautiful detail on your outfit. For example hanging it on your handbag, and the fact that is not so expensive and dificult to find can help you to try different colours sizes and styles. Just do it.

My tails are attached to keychains.

Tend to attach mine to my belt occasionally, wearing it around the house.

It feels normal, natural, strange and good.

It is absolutely necessary to have a fox tail on your 1990 Opel Manta if you attend the 24h Race at the Nuerburgring in Germany!

Last years car:

http://24hrennenassets.azureedge.net/wp-media/2016/04/RE_20150517_7861.jpg

closeup from 2010

http://www.auto.de/magazin/customs/uploads/auto/2010/05/Mit-dem-Fuchsschwanz-beim-24-Stunden-Rennen.-y39a.jpg

Remember this is a 1990th car together with 160 others in parallel on the track including Mercedes SLS, Audi R8 LMS, Porsche 991 GT3 R, BMW M6 GT3...

BTW:

They have lots of them as replacement once one is lost on the track.

caz

I'm surprised and amused

I have always loved owning fur tails. I had raccoon tails on my bike handles as a kid. Then I hung one on my 1st car antenna. Some time ago I came up with the idea of attaching a Crystal Fox Tail to my vibrating butt plug. I love looking in the mirror and seeing the tail vibrating as it hangs from my own tail. OMG the sensation that comes from the vibration and the fun of playing with or ruining the tail. As I chose is so exciting. It is a good thing domestic fox and coyote tails are so inexpensive. They make / are fantastic erotic toys.

ive seen a red fox/Golden ISLE colored fox with fox tails... very pretty, id imagine it would be nice to have tails

hanging down like that ..... I suppose it would tickle like crasy if only wearing the fox fur with the fox tails with wearing shorts hehehe..

just to be funny...

ive seen a red fox/Golden ISLE colored fox with fox tails... very pretty, id imagine it would be nice to have tails

hanging down like that ..... I suppose it would tickle like crasy if only wearing the fox fur with the fox tails with wearing shorts hehehe..

just to be funny...

It's nothing special. Just feels like some soft fluff that bounces off of you as you walk.

I had one on my car key... It brushed my leg all the time while driving. Eventualy I got used to it and it looses the fun part...