The Most Expensive Fur Coat Ever Made

furpersona

Yikes. I misread that at first and got a number a few orders of magnitude off. Still quite a lot more than I would have thought!!!

I didn't know a furrier's trade had gotten harder today, save the general falling demand for their wares. That's too bad.

Totally agree with both of you, it is ridiculous expensive! But i have no doubt that someone bought it.

Are you shitting me? All I want is a fox... not something I'd be deathly scared to take outside.

Yeah, this is massively impractical.

Wait, am I getting this right? 1.000.000 million? As in One Million Millions? They must have meant a Million right?

Wait, am I getting this right? 1.000.000 million? As in One Million Millions? They must have meant a Million right?

Right,1.000.000 million is a GDP for a country.

Right,1.000.000 million is a GDP for a country.

Yeah, thought so too. Then this is just a confusing way to spell 1 Million.

I would love to know who figured out how to coat Sable with Silver? How many skins did they ruined before they got it right!

You could go to ebay and buy 100 full length mink coats or even more beaver coats and have enough to buy a house in many places.

I would love to know who figured out how to coat Sable with Silver? How many skins did they ruined before they got it right!

They could have ruin 1million coats before getting it right if that prizetag is correct.