mum in fur :)

Furmummysboy

Hi all just wondering is it weird to ask family members to wear fur out in public? Not in a sexual way just because I love fur? I only ask because its finally cold enough for fur here and mum has an amazing fox fur jacket and hat and I would love to take her out to dinner in it. Help

Why not? Just tell her you like seeing her in the jacket and that you appreciate it. You can tell her how wonderful she looks when she wears it, which she probably does!

Edited by Guest

Encourage her to wear her fox fur jacket. Tell her that she wasted good money by letting her fur sit in that closet!

Thanks for the replies. I asked her and she forgot she even had them. She laugh and was happy to when we go to dinner this evening so wooooooooo. I got a call off my sister after who's also coming for dinner and she started stirring me about mums fur, she knows I like fur...

I said that lol but she hasn't worn fur in front of me since she found my rabbit fur jacket when in was 15 haha. She rang mum and told her to wear the hat too tonight she loves embarrassing me.

I said that lol but she hasn't worn fur in front of me since she found my rabbit fur jacket when in was 15 haha. She rang mum and told her to wear the hat too tonight she loves embarrassing me.

what a supportive sister hahahahahahaha

It went fantastic She had a black fox fur jacket that I had no idea about and a chinchilla fur headband. It was cold too so she worn it most of the night. My sister however was a tease as always about it but she did wear a fur hoodie

It was great and thanks for the confidence to ask her... That might be a bit weird, I own a lot of fur but have never worn it near mum before, my sis has seen me in public in fur once at the cinemas by accident. Ideas?

Hi,

The way I came out was to pretend that you're not actually wearing FUR. Just pretend it's your regular jacket or coat or what ever, AND just keep repeating the process. It will soon become the most natural thing you do. Remeber FUR is a bit expensive, so the more you wear FUR, the cheaper per wear it becomes!

Bob

Haha great advice thanks Bob I tried leaving a fox fur jacket on the couch when she came over last night but my sister got here just before her and put it on and acted as if was hers. Mum loved it and tried it on but I was too shy to tell her it's mine. After my sister said she was worried mum would think it was weird and put it on to protect me. Guess that's a good sister lol but then she wore it home. Thoughts?

Yes I encouraged my step mother to wear her sable 3/4 length coat out to a show then on to a late super, some months after my dad died, (she hadn't been out much since his death) the result was she looked so good and rather sexy, and turned heads ( Even i got a thrill out of seeing her dressed in a fur)

Now every time we go out together she dress in a fur for me.

That's awesome Brian that your mum and Aunty shared fur with you wish mine did lol. Well good news my sister so wearing fur every time I see her and buying more. Her fur collection this winter has gone from a fur hoody to 3 fox furs and 2 fur hats... She is starting to ask me about furs and where to get better quality 1's. Mum wore her fur to brunch the other morning and my sis wore the chinchilla fur headband it's great...