Another fur pioneer has passed

AKcoyote

For your information, approximately a month ago the originator of the Fur Den as a place for fur lovers to communicate their appreciation of fur, FrBrGr, died.

If I recall correctly, the original Fur Den was started at Delphi forums. Later it was merged into the Melody O'Hair forum site. And in 2006 became a separate website.

Gah! What a shame. RIP good sir! We wouldn't have this place if it weren't for him.

I thought he was still kinda' young, 60s perhaps.

I'd like to suggest that FrBrGr be added to the memorial message. Not to downplay John's contributions at all, but FrBrGr was really the initiator of the forum.

I'd like to suggest that FrBrGr be added to the memorial message. Not to downplay John's contributions at all, but FrBrGr was really the initiator of the forum.

agreed with Fox.

First White Fox and now FrBrGr wow I hope there in fur heaven right now where they belong. So a big R.I.P to FrBrGr from Lisaci I will never ever forget you in my heart.

Wow I just saw that ...

Very sad news :'(

RIP. That was a great man.

That reminds me the time I just discovered the old fur den ...

another great one gone. he will be missed. I am facing my 65th birthday next Monday. The weekend will be one of happy/sadness celabration for me.

furup

I would like to take a moment and remember our good friend JGalanos, who passed away a few years ago. He was a kind and gentle soul who owned gorgeous furs, loved to attend theater and other functions in his furs in Chicago, and told us lovely little stories of compliments he received while doing so. JGalanos, WhiteFox, FrBrGr... Their memories will always live here for as long as this community is alive.