Just to make you jealous...

White Fox

Folks...

I was at an outdoor event this weekend, and the temperatures had somewhat plumetted to maybe 5 or 6 degrees C or so. It was windy, and not a great day. Until...

I saw a lady wearing a great looking full length coyote coat. Was talking to her a bit and considered asking her to "borrow it" but decided not to. I did love that indeed!

W

hi,

i am happy for you but im not jealous i have 3 full length coyote coats which i can wear anytime in my house i put the ac on.

NEARLY 70 DEGREES HERE TODAY. would be jealous but my girlf still wore her mink/fox tonight and everybody said how beautiful it was.

temperture should have nothing to do with it. REMEM

BER Jayne mansfield in pink n mink n puppies on the boulevard in 100 degrees

it has gotten chilly here in ohio lately too, so of course i am taking advantage of that. i wore out the long sheared mink and crystal fox coat yesterday, and it was perfect for the weather. my back patio room is cold enough for me to sit in full length fox and be perfectly comfortable as well. 8) thank goodness for the new house!

long sheared mink and crystal fox? have we seen that one?

What i wouldnt give to be 16 again and see you striding out in that missT

yes, you've seen the coat, but i'll find a shot of it and make another avatar shortly for ya . the coat can also be seen in some of the pics up on furbound.com that dragon just released (this isn't self-promotion, as the pics are sold and do not belong to me anymore). they are from the one and only shoot i did for them. i can't get in to see the rest of which ones he used, but i gave them 200 pics in all.

Okay so the new avatar is that sheared mink and fox coat.

NEW NOTE: I just shot a handful of pics with it so it could be seen full length.

Edited by Guest

Here in the Mid-West, we've just had a delicious flood of wonderfully cold Canadian air (send more, White Fox!) Last night's minimum was 39F (about 4C). I'm sure glad the fur blanket didn't go to storage According to the seven day forecast, the nightly minima will be low to mid 40s - mmmm!! That's a real bonus

At this time of year, I feel as if I'm some kind of a Dracula figure - except its summer vs winter rather than day vs night

Okay... so have yet to see 5C here, let alone anything below that, but I must say that I have enjoyed the lst couple of weeks when it has been nice and rewwarding to sit on the balcony wrapped in blue fox and not shivering as I watch the ocean fold over itself before I toddle off to bed.

And it will only (Hopefully) Get COLDER Yeah Winter !!!