Fur fashion guide back?

Guest Bcvbcvbcv

If you look a little deeper into it, it's obvious it's a fake (an elaborate one at that).

The forum home page gives the impression that threads are still active/being added and contributed to but if you go in to any of them, none of them have really been updated since FFG's demise

My question is: why is everyone so ready for FFG to be back?

Users spent a lot of time there, and its loss was a big shock.

Looks like someone found the source code for the website, and just reuploaded it to a different site, with the same name.

Sucks for those who fall for the donating trap.

I get that... but it was nearly a year or better ago. Am I not doing something right here for everyone to miss it so badly?

I get that... but it was nearly a year or better ago. Am I not doing something right here for everyone to miss it so badly?

It's not a reflection on you or what you did for this site. People can have more than one community for what they love.

One year isn't enough to undo many years of involvement, and the accompanying sense of commitment. Human beings take a long time to adapt. You've done a great job Neo, I wouldn't take it personally.

This is absolutely not a reflection of neither you nor your heroic efforts. Personally I find this forum easier to use and navigate than FFG. However, in the wake of FFG's disappearance, a lot of people simply have gone away; the community that was so active on FFG just hasn't really appeared in full anywhere that I know of. Actually, I had no idea this site existed until one of the big tumblrs pointed me this way; before that, I signed up for lefourrureclub (and I was really out of place there).