What Kind Of Furs We Own

HollyLuvsFur 1974

Hi all. Just curious to see what kind of furs that some of my fellow members own. Also would like to find out how many fur items members have. I know it may sound like a silly question, but I am intrigued to find out such details. Thanks all!

- Holly

Hi all. Just curious to see what kind of furs that some of my fellow members own. Also would like to find out how many fur items members have. I know it may sound like a silly question, but I am intrigued to find out such details. Thanks all!

- Holly

You will find many of your questions answered here on this survey.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16211

Maybe we should make it a sticky?

I posses 2 MINK coats, 2 MINK hats, SABLE hat, MINK gloves, MINK scarves, FOX scarves, SABLE scarves, SABLE gilet, SABLE lined gloves and so many more FUR items. I just purchased a knitted MINK scarf, and MINK hat. This was just after my long FOX scarf (Dennis Basso), and I have just received a blue knitted FOX gilet from Harrods from their winter sale.

I have just left a deposit on a stranded black MINK coat, which I will collect in about 10days, and immediately start to wear.

I have a total of over 30 FUR pieces. I wear at least 4 pieces wear every day, and I try to increase that number as often as possible. My record number of items on a special occasion was 12!

Wow furrybob! I am jealous! I own about two dozen faux furs in a variety of styles. My main item of pleasure are my fox fur boas. I have 9 now with three ordered and shipped waiting for my pleasure!

• 4 weeks later...

Currently have a silver,white an blue fox jacket, a finnish raccoon full length coat, an coyote jacket an full length coat, coyote leg warmers an hat,

* Jacket that is lined with rabbit

* 2 rabbit vests

* Blue fox vest

* Rabbit vest lined with blue fox

* Blue fox jacket

* Wolf coat

plus a variety of animal skins in Diff animals (Mongols lamb. red blue silver cross fox .rabbit skin rex castor rex and more diffrent in rabbit. civil cat ++++++)

wife bobcat and lynx

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update on my previous reply.

I decided that I must wear fur for the rest of my life, AND as I only wear natural garments (nothing with any plastic).

So its cashmere sweaters, leather shoes, cotton or silk shirts etc etc.

So as a coat it has to be MINK (lined with leather) or just stranded MINK; MINK scarf ; MINK hat; CHINCHILLA gloves etc etc.

When funds allow I'll certainly be upgrading my MINK coat to SABLE. I really can't wait for that day to come!!