The love of my lifes 1st Fur coat

SA_Mink

Ladies and gent please have a look at the first fur coat I ever purchased and I just want you guys to know It took a lot for me to post these pics here but none the less they are here.This coat was bought for my princess and she now is talking about her next one allready so ........sorry pics were such bad quality but it was done with a very antiquated video cam Yup i have a video of her in her first fitting of the Jacket along with some other furs she tried on but please let me know what you think

PS if you use windows picture veiwer and click next next next next the whole time you can animate the pics lol try it I took the pics off my TV capture card anyway with any further adue I present Princess Barbara the love of my now furry life :0)

http://community.webshots.com/user/sleeksilversly

thanks very much i guess i needed to here it from the people who know and love Furs thank you i am very lucky though lol she always reminds me of that heheh

Only had time here for a quick glance. However, really great to see the photos SA. I'll have a closer look later when I get a few moments.

W

Thank you all for such positive feed back Im really blessed I have informed her as to all the compliments well that has only caused me to be at the foot of her chair now polishing those Boots lol just teasing but thank you all for the compliments and words of motivation Im off to check on that gorgeous coat just to make absolutely sure im not living a dream lol