LIVE Fur Chat right on FurDEN

lanafurs1

It works very well indeed - I have had two chats there this morning - most enjoyable and I hope to meet more Furdenizens there very soon

Beware!

Any socalled service that only supports a limited subset of web browsers and requires Java can be dangerous. Use at your own risk.

I have to say that it seems to work pretty well. Couldn't really spend any time on it - damn that whole work thing! Thank you for setting this up!!!

FLinFL

And another warning..... you will be booted to the default scheme... and have to re log-in. Not my idea of fun.

Ran Sprbot S&D after the fun and games.... and just came up with the usual cookie suspects...... but will do a full scan later today. Virus cscan (auromatic) came up zero... and no warnings from firewall.

I used Adaware and my Computer Associates anti-spyware program. I didn't find anything beyond the usual group of cookies and other stuff that I always seem to find.

FLinFL

Coming sometime in the future - A main chat room, as well as private chat rooms, right here in The Fur Den. Hopefully by the end of the year, if not sooner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have had a few more enjoyable meetings in Gabbly Chat and there has been no sign of any problem either from the firewall or after running my various spyware checks.

I usually open Gabbly Cat when visiting the den and sometimes meet another member then.

I, for one, only wish that more fur denizens were doing the same, and I look forward to meeting more fur friends from time to time.