Pro Fur triumph

Guest OFF or Old Fur F##t

This is not PeTA but they had best beware.

Watching the local news this evening they gave their viewers an update on the latest pursuite and prosecution of several ALF & ELF members.

If it is proven that a person caught for arson, animal releases or other felonies, are members of these organizations it adds ten years to your prison term. Yes, you read that correctly ... prison!!!

The reason for this is these organizations have been declared Terrorist Organizations by the Homeland Security Act. Large fines can and probably will be levied against them as well.

One is awaiting trial as they gather yet more informatin and evidence. Also they now know who several oters are and are looking for them to arrest now.

The news bias was decidedly pro fur, sympathising with lost jobs and the destruction of several local "farmers" livelyhoods and pointing out the dramatic rise in both popularity of furs and the price of pelts.

My favorite saw:

"ALL politics are local."

OFF

Peta got added to that list of "groups to watch due to terrosits actions" especialy with there NY protests so they didnt like getting on that list but the Homeland security is also watching them.

Is this the begining of the end for PETA??? I sure hope so.

Let's chant.....

Down with PETA!!!

Down with PETA!!!

Down with PETA!!!

In case you couldn't tell, I don't like PETA

TOOOooooTToooooooTTT TTOOOOOOOOTTOOOOOOOTTOTTOOOT TTOOOOOOOOTTT TOOT TTOOOT!!!!!

Got the F******* nailed at last!!!!!!

We Must all in the UK now ask for the same from our government.

With all PETAs money you wouldnt think theyd need to condone violence and acts of terror.

We are glad that the countryside alliance is above that violence nonsense...and we have been far more succesful with fewer financial resources in getting our views across.So you can still have a radical view without being watched...for those of you that this news may worry.

I don't agree with PETA at all, but the department of homeland security isn't going to do anything about it unless it will make the White house look good.

Remember all the "terror alerts" whenever polls were down?

Hey Touch - That's a great fanfare!

Guess it might take a few actual convictions in the US for the penny to drop, but good news in general.

Hope they also include the invasion of property and refusal to move when politely asked vis a vis Mrs. McCartney's recent escapades in New York. Mrs. M in prison?now there's a thought

• 2 weeks later...

good! i think this will make a little dent, if enough of them are found guilty and go to jail. our department of justice should do something right these days.

Three animal rights activists who terrorized a family with a guinea pig farm, dug up and hid a dead grandmas body etc were sentenced yesterday for 12 years in the UK.

It also materialised that there are only 40 members of the ALF in total here. 40 people terrorising millions. And they are going to be watched and had better watch their step now.

I agree that there are worrying developments in terms of infringement of rights etc with the homeland security type laws, BUT at least we will see some benefits from it if it locks up these terrorists.

Steps in the right direction, and for all UK fur lovers ITV will be showing a program about Animal Right activists tonight. The pre-program blurb suggests the producer does show such groups in a rather unfavourable light! Just have to watch.

Also, this little gem suggests that Heather McCartney-Mills might be upsetting her Hubby. Wonder if its the anti-fur campaign is finally annoying him as much as us?

http://www.theage.com.au/news/people/mccartney-marriage-over/2006/05/15/1147545243232.html

Auzmink

There was a petition going around to remove PETA's tax free status. There is a link to it in our links section right near the bottom.

Anyone know what happened to that?

W