Once in awhile something good happens!

White Fox

Once in awhile something happens that makes you feel SO GOOD! So warm inside! So fantastic.

Tonight I instantly got that feeling when I entered our Fashion Gallery!

What a photograph! What a surprise! (Link and photograph removed due to copyright photograph.)

I certainly hope that I hear more about the story here. It must be so beautiful!

White Fox

Once in awhile something happens that makes you feel SO GOOD! So warm inside! So fantastic.

What a photograph! What a surprise! (Link and photograph removed due to copyright photograph.)

I certainly hope that I hear more about the story here. It must be so beautiful!

White Fox

I've seen that photo on the fourrureclub.. under the Sylem(?) album. Maybe they can shed some light?

Yep, that's them. They're active over at FC.

They are also very active on another *ahem*.. site. Some wonderful video clips there

Flashback?

Is that a shadowfox he's wearing?

NO, Shadow fox is all white with black tips on a few guard hairs.

His coat does look like fox, but I cannot place the variety.

Is it marble fox perhaps?
Possibly but there are over 100 types of fox with all the farmed and dyed versions these days.

Wish I had copies of the posters showing various types of fox a furrier I worked with in Alaska has in his workroom.

She's also on Facebook and is really kind. She and her husband make xrated videos as well! Also reallyyy nice!

She's also on Facebook and is really kind. She and her husband make xrated videos as well! Also reallyyy nice!

Do they have a site for the videos?

What a photograph! What a surprise! Link deleted due to copyright issues.

Indeed it's a nice photo.... But it's stolen material from the original poster (my friends S & G, active on FourrureClub's forums and other places). It's sad to see that people steal photos (and not only one... but the whole serie), as we do a lot of efforts on FourrureClub to publish in our galeries ONLY personnal pictures taken by the ones who post the photos...