You are the breath of life for The Fur Den

ReFur

Many of you will not know who I am... but a few will remember me from years ago. For several years I was one of the many who dedicated a major portion of our lives to this site. I left when I transferred this dedication to attempting to help our Veterans.

My eyes are tearing up right now because the site I expected to have watch buried has been given a chance to survive. Without a small group of incredible administrators and owners, with their undying belief in the The Fur Den, this would not have happened. To those of you who have accepted the torch, I salute you!

I hope those of you who use to stop by will start to not only come back, but will be a part of breathing in new life to The Fur Den. Because honestly you are its breath. Without you there is no life. There is no Fur Den.

If you see a post that interests you, let the poster know and explain just a little on why. If you think of something that others may find interesting or amusing share it.

This is a wonderful day indeed. The Fur Den has come out of its coma!

With all my love and devotion,

Linda

" title="Applause" />

well linda i am new here discovered after ffg went down i love posting here and the way everyone makes me feel welcome That welcome makes so i wanna share more and post more think i have posted more here in the 2 weeks been here than the 10 years i spent in ffg Love this site wishes i understood computers better so could share things but am always in chat up for furry conv and much more hope see everyone there

I certainly hope that this inaugural post of yours Refur isn't going to set the style for your future renderings in as much as it is ill conceived and inaccurate in its content. But it does confirm the the Propaganda Machine is still alive and working.

The Fur den has indeed come out of its coma as you say. But who put it there in the first place? You would have us believe that these same people who allowed this place to become virtually extinct were all of a sudden enterprising enough to turn it round. I don't think so.

When the new members arrived they were greeted by 3 shocked Administrators who didn't know what to do. They seemed to be under the illusion that that the new folk should have made a prior appointment before things were made ready for them. Subsequently nothing was in place and nothing had been done and nor was there a single Moderator to be seen. It took the combined efforts of two individuals to beat, hound, harangue and bludgeon them into action before anything was done, and I am still having to push, shove and kick against them to get some headway. There is still a lot to do but progress is slowly being made.

But the largest part of the revival of this forum is from the influx of new members from FFG who are now settling in and making this their home.

The question is how long will it be before the old stale ideas and leadership from the "Old Guard" are allowed to drive it back down again?

Seriously? Is it really necessary to vomit acrimony all over everything? I've said it before and I'll say it again; this is grandstanding at best. It doesn't accomplish anything to wax poetic about the "propaganda machine." This is a website for fur enthusiasts so try to keep things in proportion.

Linda you are exactly right. It is the members here who have control of the site. If they wish to post and treat it like home, this can be a fantastic place. Each of you are just like our staff members. You have the key to making this place rock. And that key is simply to post. Tell us your thoughts. Your dreams. Your fantasies. So others can hear and reply.

As for "Administrators who didn't know what to do". That is kind of funny considering that the site is the longest living on the net of all of the existing forums as to what I can remember. But we won't ban you for saying it like your favourite sites would.

Have fun folks! Take your shoes off and stay awhile! Have a party with your fur friends. All on us.

White Fox

I certainly hope that this inaugural post of yours Refur isn't going to set the style for your future renderings in as much as it is ill conceived and inaccurate in its content. But it does confirm the the Propaganda Machine is still alive and working.

The Fur den has indeed come out of its coma as you say. But who put it there in the first place? You would have us believe that these same people who allowed this place to become virtually extinct were all of a sudden enterprising enough to turn it round. I don't think so.

When the new members arrived they were greeted by 3 shocked Administrators who didn't know what to do. They seemed to be under the illusion that that the new folk should have made a prior appointment before things were made ready for them. Subsequently nothing was in place and nothing had been done and nor was there a single Moderator to be seen. It took the combined efforts of two individuals to beat, hound, harangue and bludgeon them into action before anything was done, and I am still having to push, shove and kick against them to get some headway. There is still a lot to do but progress is slowly being made.

But the largest part of the revival of this forum is from the influx of new members from FFG who are now settling in and making this their home.

The question is how long will it be before the old stale ideas and leadership from the "Old Guard" are allowed to drive it back down again?

Between 1, and even. I can't.

To the best of My knowledge no Administrator or Moderater gets paid to spend time here at The Fur Den, They volunteer to make this site run. As for anyone who would attack the people who serve Us because They think This site does not measure up to Thier expectations or constantly want to compare it to something else that once was, I would challenge You to invest the time, money and knowhow and create whay You so want or say THANK YOU to those who I am sure have Jobs, Family and responsibilities that They must commit to before They come here, You have handled Your Responsibility in this new season with humility and class, just My 2 Cents.

Dear TT,

As I mentioned to you before, not everyone has all the time to dedicate to one venture in life alone. Perhaps we all have other parts to our lives as well as posting here. Keep your words soft and sweet, and as Whitefox suggests, enjoy, party on and celebrate our interest,

passion and desire of fur. Division is never a good thing especially with the ongoing PETA issues and bad propoganda. We all need to bond and connect, not bicker. Its upto you.

Oh - Linda, good to see you here again and welcome back to a true contributor of interest, information and enthusiasm.

Auzmink

My eyes are tearing up right now because the site I expected to have watch buried...

No, that was the "other" fur forum site.

Linda, great to see you in here again! Welcome back!

That breath of frsh air though seems to be slowly getting suckked away is sad very few people post in the forumns here so less to read = less visits and less people joining Oh well

Well i been monitoring the joins we still averaging 5 or more a day and today thursday been very busy in site which is good people like evea and furry will help this site alot

I'm just happy there a place to go since FFG is no more . I like to come meet old friends and make new ones . And just talk bout furs . So Thanks for us to have a place to go to .

Liontamer...

Your post is so simple yet so excellent! It sums things up so well here. For everybody! Come and have fun. Talk. Type. Meet old friends. Make new ones. If we all remember that, at least one of these forums will NEVER fail!

P.S. Does your name describe your work? Circus oriented by any chance?

W