New moderator confirmed...

White Fox

Folks, I have been talking for some time to a long time member of all of these forums about being a moderator here. She knows many of our members well no matter from which site. She is a caring person who likes to have some fun but yet do such with other members. She will be a fantastic member of our team. I have thought so for a good while and she has decided now that her work levels allow it, etc.

I want to welcome our new moderator Velvet_Tigress. She will be involved to a very great extent in our Fetish Forum, but will certainly be involved in other areas too.

Folks, don't be hung up thinking she will only be involved with adult conversations and will not want to converse about anything else. She has been a dedicated member of all of these sites, and she will be involved everywhere. We are extremely lucky to have her coming on board here.

Welcome Velvet_Tigress.

White Fox

Interesting idea to look at. We could do that with those right lately. If I can get time to search them out. However, on the whole there are pages upon pages between them generally, so we generally don't have the time to find the old threads to add new to them.

I'll see if I can get some time to merge the threads about Punisher and Velvet_Tigress.

or give the work to the mods . You should relax and make us feel welcome.A work your great at by the way. " title="Applause" />