Interviews or Clips Showing a Person's Fur Fetish?

tylrkrby

I'm wondering if you guys have any suggestions of clips or interviews, either text or video, in which a person reveals their love of fur.

Fantastic site Fox. I just shows how terribly our links area needs to be upgraded! If anyone would like to work at that please let us know. It takes a VERY small bit of wiki knowledge but you can learn that in almost no time at all. An hour maybe? A lot of people think it is like learning html. But it isn't like that at all. Much of it is unbelievably simple. And it would be so fantastic to have our links area back again and up to date!

The good part of doing links though is that you get to look at every single working link as you go through and rate them. So, yep, that is work. But it is very pleasurable too! " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" />

For starters the welcome text say's:

Know of a For or Wool related site that should be in this list? Or spot an error or inaccuracy in this list?

Please give any site moderator or administrator a PM or Email to let them know what you have found.

I spot an error!

My english and eye's is terrible,but last time i spelled "fur" it's was not "for"