The german forum

Marcel

Yes, I do as well. It will be a hard go for them, but if they have enough drive they can make it. I was thinking it was You Marcel, who was putting it on the web.

The key to doing it is of course making it work FAST! They have to get it on the "Air", and quickly have a fair bit of content. If they simply figure on putting it out there and have all kinds of people post in it, they are probably going to fail quickly. It will take HUGE amounts of work by them in the next couple of months.

can i join who do i put down has knowing or recommended by has i have tried to register but it will not let me

No, this is not the case. Everybody can register there and will get access. But without signing in you wont see any discussions.

The problem is, they had to protect the forum more severly because before you could see the member list even with no registration or signing in ... which was not good.

You are right Marcel. IF they are afraid of the member list being public that means that they are encouraging people to use real names. And that is not generally a good idea on these forums except for special cases.

My name isn't German either and they are happy for each new member. Maybe they need some time to work up new registrations. Here it also took almost a week before my account was activated.