皮草时装

Marcel

Fantastic post, Marcel! Really like the album. I'm a sucker for asians in fur (and angora!), and there is a lot of hidden gold out there.

Thanks so much for sharing

Sorry I won't buy furs from China because of lack of control on labor laws and animal care. While I do LOVE to wear fur, I think it is important to uphold certain values. PLUS I'd rather support American and Canadian fur farmers and garment manufacturers. Let's keep our money at home. (I'll purchase Greek as well).

I agree with Tryx here. I've bought furs from China and they're all high quality in both pelts and craftmanship - The customer service was excellent too. There's a fur trade here in Norway too, pretty big comparetively, but when we're talking half price I will always vote with my wallet.

I've had good experience with several of the Chinese sellers on eBay - just look for a high rating on their feedback and a high volume of sales.

Maybe it depends on the single Chinese dealer you buy furs from but I would think twice before buying furs from China. They also have a bad reputation when it comes to the quality of garments.

I have two evening gowns both made in China, once in spendid work, the other one crap. Allthough the low prices are tempting there were so many bad news about alive skinned animals and so on that I think there must be some truth behind the story. So would not buy furs in China, others may have their own attitude about it thats fine with me.

Maybe it depends on the single Chinese dealer you buy furs from but I would think twice before buying furs from China. They also have a bad reputation when it comes to the quality of garments.

I have two evening gowns both made in China, once in spendid work, the other one crap. Allthough the low prices are tempting there were so many bad news about alive skinned animals and so on that I think there must be some truth behind the story. So would not buy furs in China, others may have their own attitude about it thats fine with me.

The only "truth" is the viral videos show things being done, but even Chinese furriers condemn those videos as pointlessly cruel, and don't actually help the pelts.

Sorry I won't buy furs from China because of lack of control on labor laws and animal care.

^^ THAT!

Cheap products is all well and good. If you understand that "cheap goods" are not always "good" and can accept it, I'm not against buying things from China but I do NOT accept the way the Chinese government and industry treats their workers. I often read reports of political prisoners and other "undesirables" being put to work in factories and used as a source of cheap, disposable labor that is used to enrich the government and line the pockets of others. Keeping the general population poor and under educated is no way to grow a country for the benefit of all.

Protecting jobs and the economies of our home countries is important. So is the care of the animals before they are used to make fur products. But those things are secondary to the fact that I don't want to contribute my hard-earned money to a corrupt government and industry that abuses its own workers.

lolthis started as a post of beautiful women asian not all chineese alot japanese girls in fur did we get offf subject people more pics or videos asians in fur please

lolthis started as a post of beautiful women asian not all chineese alot japanese girls in fur did we get offf subject people more pics or videos asians in fur please

I love to start a nice fire.