banned words

White Fox

I thought folks would like to know the banned words here. The site will alter them of course. So I will change them slightly.

They are cuunt(...), fuuck(...) and niggger(...)

I just want to know if people still want them wide open. I don't have a lot of problem with the first two. But I am rather uncomfortable with the last.

Just imagine you have an 8 year old kid and she/he is looking at this forum. Would you be comfortable still as of course those chances are very small.

We will act on your ideas here. But remember of course that we cannot please everyone.

J

I started browsing NTC, and other fur sites when I was early teens. I obviously had to stay hidden, but I was there. If a kid wants to see it - they will find a way though I was smarter than most kids back then, and had the internet.

My take on banned words is - it's dumb. A kid will find a way like I said - and if he/she is already on a site like this chances are due to puberty they aren't just looking at fashion. I cussed with my friends then, but I knew right from wrong too.

You ban words people may use in a story which can make some unbearable to read. Example being 'teen' in many different ways. Numbers: Thirteen, Fourteen, etc., 'when i was a teenager' type deals, etc.

I just think banning words is silly. Have a moderator talk to whoever is a pirate (if there is any) and have them chill out if that's even needed.

At least turn it off for the adult section. I could see these words coming up in stories, even if I wouldn't use them in a typical post.

As of, this moment, the only censored word is the N-word.

If somebody wants to use that word in context within a story or something, let me know and I'll override the word censor on an as-needed basis.

As of, this moment, the only censored word is the N-word.

If somebody wants to use that word in context within a story or something, let me know and I'll override the word censor on an as-needed basis.

don't think that word needs to be used ever anyway.

I didn't mind this discussion, but leaving this thread here simply amplifies these words. Can we delete this thread now? I just don't like amplifying that last word. I am just not that kind of guy...

If you are opposed to deleting thread reply immediately. If not no need to reply.

Thanks all

W

The word censor is shut down except for the one word, shown above.

I don't think we need to do anything. Don't need to delete anything.

AFAIAC, there isn't anything more to discuss. If somebody else has comments, I'm glad to listen.

Why not let this topic simply die a natural death?

I will think about it. It is just that there are so few messages in here that it never gets covered up and that is just down right racist to the biggest degree. I don't mind the others. Maybe I could just delete that one word. If it would get "Covered up quickly I would not mind. But it won't in this forum.