gallery

sable1

When i am at the gallery and look at pics and want to move back to main forum page, the startpage.

its not possible? i see no buttom/button, (will never learn wich word it is)

I have restored the Gallery's page header with links to the forums, Chat, our Library (wiki), and the theme selector page for the Gallery.

Please let me know if any formatting changes should be made to the Gallery's page header.

Maybe I'm the only that will have done this, but the first place I looked for the new links upon reading your response AK was not the very thin white header strip at the top of the page, but rather the blue buttons just below that that are a lot more obvious. As a result, it took me a moment to figure out where the links were. Though, admittedly, this could have just been due to my misunderstanding of the word "header".

Fox,

Thanks for the feedback.

Yea, the blue buttons at the top of the page are much more obvious. As the Gallery pages can be lengthy, and the header does not match any of the themes, I tried to keep the header a bit more discreet. Possibly too much so?

AK, I did put a link at top of the print as well. But I could not get it to go to "Larger" size. You could check and see if you could do that. I did try to do it exactly the same as the way it is working on my other Gallery on the "Other site" but for some reason it would not work on this one where as it did on that one.

Would it perhaps be possible to delete the header and incorporate those header links into those blue buttons?
Not easily. Also any software upgrade will replace almost everything in the code EXCEPT the page header if it exists.

• 3 weeks later...

As we run the same forum platforms (phpBB) here and on FourrureClub, I may suggest to migrate to PhpBB Gallery, by far the best gallery MOD for phpBB. It's the one I use since many years, and it has tools to convert from other platforms

link : https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/phpbb_gallery/

full features : http://www.flying-bits.org/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1624