Any vapers here?

Worker 11811

I recently switched from smoking cigarettes to a vaporizer and I'm really starting to like it. Haven't smoked a ciggy it over a month.

I'm currently using a SilverPlay rebuildable tank atomizer on top of a Kamry mechanical battery module. The thing works well with high concentration glycerine juices.

I build my own coils. Ohm's law calculations don't frighten me.

Just wondering whether there are others who vape.

Happy that you like it!

I work as an engineer on a company called Mcneil,manufacturing things like this to help you smokers.

We also produce nicotine gums,patches and spray.

I've used gums and patches. They are okay.

I like the vaporizer better, though.

I can carry it with me in my coat pocket and take a drag whenever I need one. Most times, I don't want a whole cig, much less a whole pack. I'm only want one or two hits.

After using the vape for a few months regular cigarettes taste pretty icky to me.

I used to just vape in the summer when it was too hot for a cig (I only smoke when I drink, which is occasionally). I'm starting to like the vape better because a pack of cigs will go stale or get crushed just laying around.

One thing I never liked about buying cigs is the fact that you have to buy in packs of 20.

There were lots of times when I wanted one or two damn cigarettes. Not a whole pack.

If I would buy a whole pack, it would either get stale and go to waste or I would end up smoking the whole pack. Only on occasion would I find somebody to give the rest of the pack to.

Having a vape means that I can have as little or as much as I want and there is less waste.

Some say that vape juice actually gets better after sitting as long as it is stored correctly in a cool, dark place.

Not that I want to smoke cigs but it would be a lot better if they sold them in five-packs, too. Like about the size of a pack of gum. I bet the tobacco companies would make a killing off the markup, too.

I would be all about five packs of cigs. Unfortunately I don't think the Phillip Morris is on the lookout for niche markets. Anyone looking for a business venture?