To Cookie and the staff of Fur Fashion Guide

White Fox

This message will only stay "Sticky" for a very short while.

I noticed a comment by 2dye4 that he could not log in here under his old membership. I thought that I remembered him posting under his name not long ago but I was obviously mistaken.

I want everyone to know that Cookie and each and every one of the staff at the Fashion Guide are more than welcome to come here and make this your home now if you wish, if it turns out that the Fashion Guide is now gone. If you cannot for some reason log in under your old name please let me know and we will figure out the best way to do that.

White Fox

Here here white fox,

I am truly saddened at the thought of no more FFG. I spent many hours on the site and it became my home on the Internet.

I commend Cookie and the moderators for their tireless work for our community.

I look forward to hearing from old friends here on the Fur Den.

I've noticed a steady influx of migration of FFG members. I am sure more will find their way here.

I read 2dye's going out message. I had nothing but respect for the guy until he 180d, and started using the banhammer like it was going out of style. Now that I know there was things behind him controlling it I'd like to apologize to you 2dye. You basically ran an entire forum on your own for god knows how long. That in itself is to be commended.

As WF said in the prior thread - it's time to move forward. There were plenty of good things at FFG, and plenty of bad. Let's learn from it, and move on.

Good luck to all involved.

As a recent immigrant, thanks guys. I appreciate the open arms, and hope that everyone can make their peace.

Sounds mature to me. The past is the past.

Now toss your tiara and let your hair down!

And I hope we can all find a great time here.

Perhaps I missed something (probably due to FFG disappearing completely); what post is Neojag referring to?

Perhaps I missed something (probably due to FFG disappearing completely); what post is Neojag referring to?

There was a long letter from 2dye4 up in the photo section of FFG before it went down. Explaining himself, and other things.