Where do I post stories?

Tiny-Tim

Hello.

I'm new to the Fur Den, as a matter of fact I just logged in as a member for the first time.

I used to hang out on Fur Fashion Forum, (the story section), but then I moved, changed e-mail adress and forgot my password.

I tried getting back in by mailing various administrators, I have yet to get a reply... that was last summer... Oh well.

Anyway I was wondering: if I was to start wrigthing fur stories again, where do I post them?

Thanks for letting me in by the way.

Tiny-Tim

Sorry that I am short on time so have to be quick...

Re stories. Since stories are often X rated, they are in our Fetish Forum. It is closed to general public (i.e. kids), but you can either wait to make a few posts here, or you can send me a PM stating why you want to be a member of that forum. i.e. to prove you are an adult.

Once done we can make you a member of that forum. We would love to have you a member of that forum, and to have your stories, etc.

Sorry time is so short. Great to have another new member here. If you need more information just post as a reply. Realize I am typing quickly here and this may not make sense.

White Fox.

Mod

Forgot...

Anyone can become a member of that private area by simply following the steps above. Just prove to us that you are adult in one of those two ways.

We would love to have more members of that area!

W

My take on where/how to post stories:

You can always post them in the Stories section, accessed through a link in the Fur Freaks forum.

IMO, it's okay to post shorter stories directly in the FFA forum.

If they are illustrated stories, the FFA forum is likely the better choice. You can post your illustrations in the gallery and link to them from there.

Longer stories would be best posted in the Stories section, especially if they are longer or have multiple parts.

If you need help posting in the Stories section, contact me or any of the other admins for assitance.

Just as a bit of a clarification - the Stories section Worker referred to is part of our wiki and can handle stories of almost any length. For very long stories there, it is usually best to split the story up into multiple wiki pages as that makes it easier for readers. One minor issue of the Stories section is that you must be in the Fur Freaks group of this board in order to access that section and post there. Contact any admin (Worker 11811, White Fox, or Akcoyote) to have your username added to that group. I hope to eliminate that requirement, but with my current medical problems it could take several months.

Never used Wiki in my life and I think I may be to old to learn such things...

I'll have a look around and explore a bit before I'll add anything though...