Gallery Problem...

White Fox

Folks...

Extremely Important.

This is the result of another post, but wanted to place it here so everyone was sure to see it.

I just did some testing and found that our Gallery does have problems uploading. When I try to upload files it shows an i/o server error.

Our tech folks will be looking into this issue as soon as possible. Sorry for the problems here.

I hope that this has not been an issue for awhile. If folks tell us of these things we can get them fixed quickly but unfortunately often they say "Oh we didn't want to bother you", and although it is indeed work to solve these issues that leaves in the lurch as we don't always catch them right away. However, in this case it was our fault as we were assuming this was an issue of a member not understanding our Gallery where as it was truly our fault. The site seems to be slow as well which may or may not be part of this.

Again, hopefully we can get this taken care of today rather quickly. Sorry to post this here rather than our information forum but I wanted to be certain that everyone catches it.

White Fox

Once our Gallery is fixed again, it will be easy to upload to. And the advantage is that people can then always find the photographs quickly as they are right on our site. But it is great to have any posted to the other site in the mean time if you wish.

In the mean time I will try to post a better description there on how to enter photographs once fixed.

***Also unfortunately we do not have a good way to post XXX photographs here. So, it would be good to have a site like that that everyone can rely on for photographs of more than a bit of nudity.

The issue with the multiple file uploading methods HAS BEEN FIXED. The only known issue with our Gallery currently is one that only affects Gallery admins and is being worked on.