Looking for help- Specifically uploading pictures.

furr

I have a small treasure of men in fur, and misc fur images and I was hoping to upload them to the gallery, as a kind of, 'gesture of goodwill' but I can't seem to find out how to upload the pictures. If someone could help me out, i'd really appreciate it.

I may be misinterpreting you here but will give it a try. When you load the photographs to our site you load them into our "Sorting Bin". Then we will move them into the proper albums. That way, each photograph lands up in the proper file instead of having photographs of "Men in fur" in the fashion album for instance or something such, placed there by someone who does not quite understand how our site works.

Hope that helps. If it doesn't please let us know in this thread and one of our technical folks will reply to you.

A big thank you for posting into our gallery!

Sorry to be a bit slow responding to this issue, but I seldom go into the Gallery and had not noticed the issue.

The problem has to do with the default theme we use in the Gallery. If you hover your cursor over the Home icon (left end of top bar) a group of links will appear a bit below that bar and to the far left that include an "Upload file" link.

If you need further assistance, please post again in this topic.

Actually the Gallery uses the Den database and logic for logins, so seeing some part of the Den's login screens is normal. Logging in to the Den forums first and then going to the Gallery is usually less confusing.

This morning's problem of the database server being down affected everything except the wiki and chat. I haven't yet had a chance to review the logs to determine why the database server died.

Tryxie...

Let me know if this changes. At the moment, it may indeed by that we changed your user name to the different spelling. We can either update that somehow or we can change it back if worst comes to worst. There are at least two ways to make this work I think but I need to talk to our tech folks on it.

Back late today or tomorrow your time.

• 2 weeks later...