Fantasy fur bed

Aldhissla

Ok, so here's the question: What would your fantasy fur bed look like?

Say that you for example have a king size bed with one or two blankets and four pillows, just to have some rules so that we don't all get overexcited

My bed would have a shorter fur to lay on, perhaps mink or shared beaver, big enough to cover the whole bed down to the floor on all sides. Then a big blanket that covers the whole bed (and everybody in it) with lynx fur on one side and blue fox on the other side. Then one pillow with coyote fur all around, one with silver fox, one with crystal fox and the last one with indigo fox.

I think that the shorter fur would be nice to lay down on, smooth and silky against your skin. And then longer hair fur on top of you which would give a nice contrast to the shorter fur. I would like to have the blanket as soft as possible for the special snuggle effect, and then contrast that with a tad courser fur in some of the pillows.

Then of course I would like to bring in some extra furs (and my wife) with me in the bed, but thats another topic

Give me your examples, fantasies or real!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

My fantasy (and also real) bed would consist of, the bottom is longhaired silverfoxblanket, the pillows are made of wild red foxes (from Afghanistan), then there are two or three fox blankets with the hairy side down. Everything is covered by a real huge bluefox blanket that hang down to the floor. If it´s little bit cold I use my enormous coyote bedspread to cover everything. I would change this the next night so I feel nice the night after, (I have so many fur blankets/bedspreads so I can do that two or three night in a week). I always have at least one fox blanket in my bed close to my naked body.

Nexii's royal bed would be king sized although she's a princess. It would have two silver fox comforters: one to sleep on and the other to sleep under; simultaneously.

This will sound silly but bearskin rugs have always excited me. I would love to have a polar bear rug dyed pink like the one I seen in a superman movie.

• 1 month later...

My fantasy bedrooms took a while to create but are now reality. My principal bedroom has full beaver pelts covering the nightstands and timber wolf pelts as rugs on all three sides of the bed along with sheepskin rugs throughout the house. The bed has a sheepskin mattress pad, regular sheets, Hudson Bay blanket and a blue fox bedspread. I also have several pillows made from different animals and the rocking chair in there is covered in coyote fur. In the second bed room the mattress is covered in coyote a verity of fur pillows and a verity of fur blankets to cover up with. The floor is covered in sheepskin and alpaca. There are two cider chests both covered in hair on full deerskins and are filled with single pelts that I like to use during play time. The closet is packed with fur clothing. I have both sheered beaver and fox fur pants and a couple of fur vests that I like to wear when I am in bed with my partner or sometimes to just sleep in. I love feeling of him stroking and petting the fur covering my body as he hugs me and presses his tool against me---etc. It may seem strange but the more (we or I) play in and with the furs and as they takes on the smells and other characteristics of our my body the more exciting those furs become.

In my ultimate fantasies I would like to be the animal that dies and gives up my fur for someone to covet and enjoy; getting to live a completely new life feeling someone’s love and exciting their most basic desires to own soft animal skins. Treating and using fur as if it really was their own. (Yes I am full aware of the fact that furs no longer have any intrinsic value; just a fantasy.) BUT: without getting into personalities! Can you imagine being a fur that belongs to a beautiful body or in a bedroom owned by Beyonce’s, Lindsay Lohan, Justin Bieber, Kanye West, and so many more even Mick Jagger back in the day, etc. people that really love and love to own furs.