Fur freaks

Fetish Mistress

Unfortunately, it seems this site is slowly losing steam entirely, not just the freaks forum. Compared to FFG (which is now run by a fantastic dictator) this site has little activity. Even if you look through the gallery, the most recently added picture to any of the main sub-galleries was back in January!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Mistress, as a recent addition to FD, I am intrigued by what you write as I regard myself as a total fur freak. I hope I shall hear from you. Bruno

Compared to FFG (which is now run by a fantastic dictator)

I might be behind on the latest gossip, but who runs FFG's domain now?

Bear in mind that FFG was monetized and enjoyed all of the advertising benefits that come with it.

I think we are plateauing from the influx of ex-FFG members. It's a question of membership retention.

Yes, you are absolutely correct I would say Foxy. And although we as staff here can try to provide a place for folks to sit and relax, in the end it is up to members to decide if they want to make this place work or not. If they post and make the site interesting as you and many others are doing it can be a great place. If they want to post somewhere else, or to just sit and not post at all, the site will gradually disappear. Let's hope our new members take the former route.

W

I find it difficult to track down new stuff.

Maybe new members is afraid to post things that is already been posted before.

This is an old forum with old members.

Its about numbers perhaps. its also about contributors too. some just come to browse. whilst others will put some time in, find material & post. if everybody did a little bit even if it was just say 1 post a fortnight & made a mental pledge to themselves to be more active it would help to generate momentum which after all is what its mostly about.

I thank all contributors past and present.

For those of us who have been around a long time it does at times seem like everything has been said and done. I have a library of images, the majority of them sourced through links found here. Therefore none of them are new! It is only natural that these sites are stagnating, things move on. Maybe we will move to a new era where people with a common appreciation for fur actually begin to meet up for friendship in a normal sort of way.

Well being a newbie here only 4 months I have noticed a steady incline in postings in both the den and just for fun forums Also being summer what do you expect even fetish mistress declined in summer in her postings Cant wait till fall and see what happens here