Furs seen

White Fox

Hey, where is everyone here? ha ha

How about a new topic. Anyone seen any furs being worn in the streets or stores yet this year? I've worn a jacket once but thatis about it so far. Just not quite cold enough up here in Canada yet. But supposed to change that way tomorrow!

Been cold enough here the past day for furs to be out, but I have not been able to get out and about as much as I might like due to medical reasons. Thus I have yet to see any fur garments being worn.

Temperatures in Pennsyltucky have been ranging from 50ºF in the days to 30-40ºF at night.

Not quite cold enough for most people to break out the fur, just yet.

Bring on the Polar Vortex!

No real fur sightings in Chico. Though I saw woman in a faux fur vest. I wore my rex rabbit jacket to a sorority function (I'm faculty adviser). I did it on purpose as my student hostesses did not know I have a fur jacket. They were surprised. It isn't cold by midwest or eastern standards, but I have to play the hand I'm dealt. Yes, I've already worn mine.

AK: I hope you get well SOON!

JA

Unfortunately we will have to wait a good 8 months or more before any fur will be spotted here in Australia. On the news we have seen some massive snow falls in the USA, so I would imagine that there will be more furs out and about.

• 2 weeks later...

Today in my local supermarket there was a woman with a fox vest on. She was in the checkout behind me. The vest was light gray on top and dark gray lower down. It was a long vest ending below the top of her legs. I made a favorable comment and said it was dyed fox, she was a little surprised I knew what it was.

Furup

P.S. it was a cool day about 40F in temp. I did not have a fur on at the time.

• 5 weeks later...

i saw a pretty blonde in her late 30"s long curly blonde hair with a pretty whiskey mink stroller tanight

here in NorthEast Lousiana in Monroe coming into a fav seafood eaterie...

I told her that I love her fur which is true and she gave me a big smile and thats worth it to me...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Late to the party on this thread, but I lost count at how many furs I saw in my travels this past hockey season. Most rinks, I'd see at minimum 3-4 furs a night.