accesories over furs

paul2809

does any one wear accesories over your fur coats such as feather boas or other larger stoles/wraps??????

i love seing accesories over furs but thats just me....

any takers on this one?

With my first MINK coat which was black, I often wore my black MINK scarf on top, just fastened with a hook. This was of course additional to my CHINCHILLA scarf that I would be wearing. This outer over-scarf matched perfectly.

Now, however, my current MINK coat is light grey, I'm not sure (and haven't tried yet) about the black MINK scarf. Perhaps I should try to get a matching grey one!

I like to accesorise my red fox hoody with my newly made blue fox mitts, whilst sitting on my blue fox rug with blue fox pillows, witheither white fox pieces hoody or my 3/4 coyote coat over my knees, with ugg boots keeping my feet warm. Was doing just that last night to keep warm as the fire went out!

• 3 months later...

I've seen some knit rabbit wraps over a pretty full length mink coat some where and the model was a pretty brunette... I want to say it was purples his hand but I'm not positive about that... love the thought of a soft wrap around a soft long coat is soothing to me..