New or used...

WinnipegFur

So Ive been slowly saving for a men's full length Coyote coat... Ive planned about $3000....

A used one came up locally today and he wants $1500 for it.. the new coat Im looking at is twice as much..

I haven't gone to see the used coat in person, did get a picture and I love it. It was apparently only worn 4 times and is about 5 years old...

Ive purchased several used furs before, some have been lasting forever, others not soo good and are in need of repairs...

So an thoughts on this Coyote purchase dilemma...

When looking previously I have found that coyote was NEVER designed the way that I wanted it in a men's coat. They were all made way too large and bulky but when I would try on a women's coyote they would look great on me. Much more "Fitted"! Don't discount that option on this one. It might be just the key that you want here.

It depends. If you have been saving for quite some time and maybe if you already know the design and look of your dream coyote coat and maybe even where to get it, I think you should wait and buy that special coat that you have longed for quite some time. If you "just want a coyote", then I'd say go for this if it looks good.

Coyote is one of my fav furs... I know what you mean about the womens design.. I actually just got a full length womens coyote coat a few weeks back and it fits perfect..

I find Coyote is one coats I will wear even left as a womens coat as well because I think its more of a guys fur if that makes sense...

The mens coat is large and bulky, but I love it cause of the amount of fur in it, especially in the collar and arms.. (huge collars and sleeves are what I realllly like)