Lynx anti fur video

robwsouthuk

Does anyone remeber the Lynx anti fur tv show shown in the early nineties? It viewd both sides but had excellant footage from fur wearers saying how much they like fur great film for the coats.

rob

Im always amused when people look for videos that are supposed to be against fur. We just tune it out and stare at the pretty fur

if i remember correctly this was pretty level on both sides, but i can remeber a lovley lady showing of her fur wardrobe very nice!

rob

Rob,

I don't remember any show from Lynx although I remember some furrier commercials and some fur spots on tv shows and documentaries - and of course the David Bailey advert. The 40 Minutes documentary "Adventures in the Skin Trade" in the late 80s or early 90s was good.

Regards,

Mr Mockle

the film i remember feature Ertha Kit, the woman with a very sexy deep voice, hope i got the name right.

I've done all ossible searches on "Lynx" but to no avail, sombody must remeber, I know I was young but not crazy!!

rob

I think I remember it. Isn't that the one were they are parading up and down the catwalk and blood spatters on every one

Yes, some delightful Eighties power furs! I thought the advert was great; shame about every one gettting covered in 'blood'

Oops, wrong video.

However i did watch the video posted by Stollfan.

A typical anti-fur film that maintains a stereotypical attitude to fur:

Of course everyone who wears fur looks and acts like Cruella DeVille (even the men)

All fur wearers wear fur because they like animals to suffer.

Most animals are trapped as that way they suffer more.

Fur farmers chose electricution as they think the animals will suffer the most doing it that way.

All fur farmers are barbarians and love to keep their animals in appauling conditions. And of course they have absolutely no feelings towards them.

Let me reitterate that i am being ironic.

yes thats the one! now anybody know where i can see it?

"!adventures in the skin trade"

Regards

Rob

yes thats the one! now anybody know where i can see it?

"!adventures in the skin trade"

Regards

Rob

I lent my video of this program to FurryNice. I no longer have a VCR, so if you're reading this FurryNice, maybe you could send it to someone who'd be prepared to make a digital file for posting........

From what I can remember, its not terribly exciting and you're not missing much - really!

the scene where the woman is showing her furs from her closet is all i can really remember, but i would still love to see it.

rob

• 1 year later...