Link

Fetish Mistress

Wow! She has some truly beautiful furs! I'm rather jealous!

And as well, I too am super curious as to where she got that fox fur "bikini". That's absurdly hot!!!

• 3 months later...
I went straight to the source.

For anyone that's curious, here's where she got the item in question:

http://www.eva-fechner-design.de/

I was going to say it's mentioned on their website, but you beat me to it.

I'd love to have anything custom from them! That stuff is just gorgeous.

To all,

I've corresponded with Brooke from furfetishmistress before. Just to clarify, the large fox fur garments ("power furs") that you see in her videos do not come from the website that I posted earlier. Sadly, Brooke's furs are custom made by a good friend of hers and he/she doesn't have a shop.

No, No. Fox My Dear you were right! the black double sided fox fur panties with the front opening were from Eva Fechner and they are divine, very well proportioned/huge soft fur inside and the thickest softest fur imaginable with leather ties, I would think great for either man or woman.

One other item from Eva is the black fox fur collar/cape that I pleasure myself with in one of my videos, Oh God that is so soft and beautiful I find that dyed fox is a lot softer than natural colours I think it has to be part of the dying proses, also the beautiful shinny sheen that it gives off, all my other fur's including the huge fox hats were custom made...

Pity about the coats. Those power foxes are some of the plushest and softest I've ever seen. I can think of a person or two that would love to have just one coat like those!