My Next Fur Project

trebor

Hello All,

I am asking for some ideas for my next fur purchase. I am going to have approximately $6000 to spend.

I am considering coats and blankets mainly but I will consider any and all ideas. I am at the stage of brainstorming right now.

Thanks.

FurrBob

I have a better idea. Since you already have a lot of fur coats, it's time to get something fun and wild! What about a used 2007 BMW 650 gs? You can find a pretty one at that price.

I like the 650GS idea! The "fun factor" is unbeatable! I just bought a 1999 Ducati 750 Monster. It is an absolute BLAST!

Good luck with your brainstorming!

JA

Love the look of 1999 Ducati 750,Pretty sporty! Now I know there are other riders here! Do you have fur gear for riding?

I do! Everyone should try a bike/scooter this year, you will find the passion in riding, and fashion in gear!

One of my fantasies is to buy a 1970 Ford Mustang GT 350 Boss (very sporty classic) convertible and drive around with my SO wearing her various furs, hats and accessories and maybe even have a fur throw on the back seat. How's that for an mental image?

Trebor, when you say "matching" my heart just melts and I have to admit, I totally envy you. What a precious gift it must be to have a soul mate who appreciates fur!

samurman

You are absolutely right. My wife will often wear her furs out on errands all by herself. She also will often remind me to wear my fur coat to work when it is cold. And during the evening, well, I'll let all of you fill in the blank there. How can one top that?

Trebor, A Ford Mustang GT 350 Boss can be a nice summer car. Glad to hear Mrs Trebor wears her furs all the time. I wear furs daily from Nov-Apr, it's pretty cold here up North, closer to the North Pole. Are you sure you don't want to be a biker Trebor? It sounds pretty powerful!