Arctic polar blast

auzmink

Just for us fellows down South in the Summer, I am presuming that the severe cold snap in the US is bringing many of the Denziens out in multiple layers of fur to keep the Arctic wind at bay....

Any stories???

Auzmink

It's -10ºF on my back porch (-23ºC) and it's predicted to go down to -15ºF. (-26ºC)

I haven't seen much fur because I have been staying inside all day but I'll be going out to run errands tomorrow.

You can be I'll have my eyes peeled!

It has been very cold here in Wisconsin as well. I went out for a little bit yesterday and saw a couple of women in mink. Two full length and two jackets. The best was a beautiful blonde in a full length black mink with matching headband. I am hoping for some more sighting today.

I've got to work to present a live broadcast of the Met Opera on Saturday. If it stays cold throughout the weekend, I'll be sure to see a few furs at the theater!

I might hate going to the place I work for but, at least, I have something to look forward to.

What about 'out there' photos.....lots of snow to image and I'm sure the cold must bring furs out....

Any snap happy denziens?

Auzmink.

It was as cold as -50 with the windchill here!!!!

Ive gone for walks with a coyote jacket on under a full length red fox, shadow fox hat, and red fox mitts fur both sides ... didn't feel cold at all

In our drafty old apartment the only way for my girlfriend and I to make love was to cuddle up in the fur. It got warm pretty quickly.