Miley Cyrus in Times Square Tonight

trebor

OMG!!!! She wore a HUGE White Fox ULTRA F/L coat. It trailed on the floor behind her a good two feet. Nice wide collar. Full sleeves. She performed two songs in it and was up stage when the ball dropped. And no one grabbed her and kissed her. Whatever.

I recorded the whole thing.

FurBob

That coat is different from the one she has been wearing at concerts. Makes me wonder how many furs does she own that she hasn't shown off yet?

It's my guess that it's either a Shadow Fox or a bleached Blue Fox. There were several close-ups of Miley talking with Ryan Seacrest while they were up on the platform just minutes before the ball dropped. When the wind blew the fur on her collar, there wasn't any grayish under hair showing which makes me think it's bleached Blue Fox. If it was a natural Sahadow Fox, like the one I just purchased, it'd have had a light grayish under fur. It didn't. Either way, it's a stunning coat.

And I still can't figure out why someone didn't grab Miley and make-out with her. It was New Year's for Heaven's sake! Prefect excuse.

FurBob

And I still can't figure out why someone didn't grab Miley and make-out with her. It was New Year's for Heaven's sake! Prefect excuse.

That's because I wasn't at Times Square and could only watch her on TV.

This is the article I love. Scroll down to the second picture it shows 3 people carrying the train of that fox coat because it is so large and long. That coat is reminiscent of the Liberace days and style. It is awesome to see celebrate like her stand on her own two feet and not cower to the ridiculous trend regarding anti-fur in N. America.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/miley-cyrus-wears-gold-ensemble-has-three-women-hold-white-fur-coat-on-nye-picture-201411

The coat reminds me of the blond fox coat also i love to have one made like that for horse riding etc also its very cruella