furfashionguide

markgeorgetwo

furfashionguide has it gone off line i tryed to log in but the page never came up is the sign of another fur forum or site bitting the dust like the rest like furlover etc,etc i hope not

It is possible that the site is down for un-announced maintenance - or their hosting company is having problems. Both are possibilities with websites that do not run redundant servers. My suggestion would be to wait a day (or 2) and try again.

To me this looks like either partially completed software maintenance, or a file system error on the server. Either way, be patient and they will get it straightened out eventually.

i just logged onto the site and got this message come up The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later. i wonder if this clears up whats going on.

Yes, Fox Files in particular was a great site that was around for a long, long while!

The others I don't remember as well as to when they began. But it is always sad to lose such sites. But if no one is patronizing them, they will be gone. It is as simple as that. Sites like those take humongous work levels and if no one shows interest by thanking those who do the work, then the owners will just not have the steam to keep them up.

sounds to me like who ever owns the FFG site needs to change host to clear up issues or have better firewall service for the site

The problem may NOT be their host. Unless you can communicate directly with those who own the site, you cannot be sure what the cause is.

I have read this post with interest and there does seem to be a panic that sites will go down, yet looking at various sites like this one how many of can be bothered to reply to posts or pictures that people have taken the time to share with you! So if sites do disappear let me give you a guess who's fault that is!