www.fetishmistressuk.com

Fetish Mistress

Thank you Gentlemen for your comments, Please let me tell you a little about myself, I am 28yrs old I am from the Philippines and I adore Soft Long Hair Fur's, I genuinely Love them! If you know what I mean (Wink)

Anyway yes my site is new but planned very much in advance and lots more to come, my Fur's are designer and I Love them.

Now for Christmas I have added 6 new films as a thank you for everyone's support. Titled The Furriers Daughter (Lesbian)

Coming soon Monthly,

3 Mistress solo

3 Mistress and the neighbour (Lesbian)

3 Mistress catches her maid using her Fur's (Lesbian)

And lot's more already for distribution

I am so sorry I can not put them all on the site together but I did start it off with 21 films, look at the cost for 21 films that you enjoy and it's not much per film Right!

Thank You

Fetish Mistress

Brooke it is great to see you here and to hear about your site and your collection of furs. I am sure that many members here will be interested in joining up soon.

While I was initially skeptical (I am a natural-born skeptic) I am pleasantly surprised by what I have seen, lately.

In cases like this, I am very happy to be proven wrong.

BTW: I kinda' dig Asian chicks.

worker11811 I have tried to keep my site simple and easy, of course it will expand but not everyone a computer expert and some sites are so complicated for some people, just my thoughts!

Fetish Mistress

You're fine.

I just have a natural skepticism that gets the best of me, some times.

So far, I like what I see. That black, fur G-String you wore in the picture posted in the gallery is pretty hot!

i guess its a nice site. But its to expensive for my retirment budget. Besides the front photo pushes me back because of the smoke!

Furup

But, But it's not all Smoke and mirrors...

Fetish Mistress