Our Girls of Winter 2013-14 at The Love Of Fur

MrMockle

Hello fur lovers!

Hopefully you've all made it through another long warm summer safely and now, as the nights draw in and the temperatures start to cool, look forward with us to the winter of 2013-14 at The Love Of Fur.

We've recently had more shoots and so have some great new scenes and settings to bring you in the weeks and months ahead. For starters we bring you two new models to our family of fur lovers. Sapphire Blue is a stunning sexy leggy blonde: sweet but horny as they come on camera and she couldn't get enough of our furs too so might be our newest fur fetish convert! Ashleigh Embers is a gorgeous sultry brunette with a feisty dominant presence too, bringing her mistress experience to bear well in her scenes. Ashleigh and Sapphire team up as well for some great two-girl scenes to set everyone's blood racing!

We also have the return of three favourites as well. Our regular slim blonde starlet Natalia Forrest and cute brunette Kacie James star in some lovely solo and two-girl scenes shot in Natalia's own home. We also hope to shoot again with top fetish model and mistress Fetish Liza in a lovely summer villa during her latest European tour, bringing her special fetish style and outfits to match with our fur fetish scenarios in a stylish setting.

JOIN NOW and don't miss our fantastic new fur fetish scenes in the weeks to come! So from Monday 21st October, wrap up warm for winter with us at The Love of Fur!

See you inside!

Mr Mockle and The Love Of Fur Team

Hell yeah!

I'm liking the "Invitation to Bed" video with Crystal Coxx.

I was reading your poll and I wanted to vote but I didn't see an option for what I would really like to see.

I want to see a naive model/actress who has never been "furred" before being introduced to fur by her friends.

I would really like to see her blindfolded and led into a room where she doesn't know what's about to happen. Only that she's going to have some sexy fun with her new friends.

I don't like to see much bondage beyond sensual stuff. Dominance is okay but not pain or humiliation. Tied, tickled and spanked but not hurt. I really don't like to see people put down, or treated as objects. It bugs me! It gives me the heebie-jeebies!

It would be great to see a blindfolded, naive model teased into a sexy frenzy by two fur fetish veterans.

It would also be great to see a before and after interview with the new model.

I want to see how she acts when she's never been furred before, compared to the way she acts after she's had her first furry romp.

Alternately, I'd like to see an anti-fur, PeTA type get introduced to fur in the same way then see what her before and after reactions are.

• 2 weeks later...

Worker and all,

Thanks for your ideas and suggestions - it is tricky trying to come up new scene ideas or not overusing older ideas too much. The poll helped shape some ideas for this round of shooting although, as always given the diversity of passions among fur fans, not everyone will be thrilled with every single scene.

The shoot with Fetish Liza was a great success too and might have to return to that villa location again to make use of many other fine settings and rooms there. Just need to find more local models who speak enough English for the scenes now - or you guys could all start learning Spanish.

Regards,

Mr Mockle

Oh, my God! The language barrier would be so-ooh sexy!

Imagine a model/actress who doesn't speak English, signing a contract, written in Spanish. It says, only, "For the sum of 'X' I agree to 'Y'." Nothing else.

Then, a totally naive model, who doesn't speak the language, who has never been furred, who doesn't know what is about to happen, is blindfolded and taken into the next room, stripped naked and laid down on a fur bed while a couple of your most experienced fur babes tease her senseless.

I would pay just to be a fly on the wall in that room!

Worker,

More quite possible ideas and slants for future two-girl or more-girl scenes for future shoots. I'm sure some of the guys will like those indeed and I've shot a couple of scenes with the models as submissives or sexual fur slaves in some way. All adds to the variety and mix of our scenes!

Regards,

Mr Mockle

When you mentioned the language thing it got my gears turning. I hope in a good direction.

It's funny that you mentioned submission. Strangely, I didn't think of it that way until you said that but I guess I have to admit you are right.

I think I have said this before. Hardcore bondage, humiliation and degradation really turn me off. I am completely skitched out by it. Neither do I like violence against men or women. I've went through a lot of crap when I was growing up. I fantasize about furry situations to forget about the bad crap. I don't want my fantasies to remind me of that crap.

Okay... The sermon is over.

Okay, so what if the new initiate is told that we want to introduce her to something new but we want it to be a surprise? Tell her we want to see her reaction. Make it more like one of those reality TV shows. Then, once the introduction is over and she decides she likes it (who wouldn't like it?) you can go on to a more traditional fur scene.

When I think about fur, I think about how good it feels and that makes me happy. All I want to do is share some furry happiness with other people. Bondage and submission are all just subtexts. I can take it or leave it.

For me, it's all about fur and about how good fur feels. I only want to share the love.

Worker,

Many adult scenes when you think about actually have a degree of domination and submission in them, whether intentional or just how the roles and performances turn out during filming. Someone is usually the one more in a position of command, control or authority and someone else serving their needs. The precise degree or perspective of it can be suitable and can even be misinterpreted or read from both positions, so no it's not always as clear as it seems. Even in a solo or two-person scene, one performer (and/or the viewer) will take the role of the more active part or the aggressor, and the other accepting or assuming the role as the more passive.

The site is called "The Love Of Fur" - that is my first love and the aim of the site is to show that passion and appreciation: my love affair, if you like. But as people can display their passions in different ways, so we seek to find other approaches and other fetishes and kinks to combine fur with too, as well as a range of models to pose and play in the furs and a variety of settings and scene ideas, from very natural and everyday to spectacular or surreal. So however you like you fur fetish scenes, we should have something for you to enjoy.

If you are a member then you'll find we've tried a few of those ideas in ways in the past. We've been open for over 4 years and with almost 200 scenes shot there is plenty of variety there I hope for all. We've shot POV slave auctions with a model bound up in her furs as the camera watches. We've had two girl scenes with one model introducing another to her fur fetish or showing her around her fur collection. We have several scenes simply featuring a model as a willing girlfriend trying to seduce the viewer into bed with her furs. We even tried a short reality show concept The Only Way is Fur with Kacie James and Roxy Mendez last summer.

Regards,

Mr Mockle

Hello Mr. Mockle,

I just finally got around to seeing those pictures of Shay Hendrix in those temporarily donated HUGE fox furs. I must say, the photos are fantastic, the foxes are dream-worthy, and Shay is smokin' hot in those massive furs! Well done good sir!

Fox,

Glad you liked those photos, although they are a year old now. We shot three videos with Shay in those huge fox fur coats too, plus some videos with Chloe Lovette and Alyssa Divine in them in the spring too. You'll find those all up and available for members on the video website now.

Regards,

Mr Mockle

Thanks Mr. M! I definitely found the videos of Shay in those massive foxes as well at the LoveOfFur site. What a treat!

I had seen one or two of those pics of Shay from the photo shoot done outside on the video, so figured they were somewhere around there. It took me a while to figure out that they were on the Mr. Mockle site (also, I've been playing "catch up" on the video site, hence the major delay).

Thanks for your awesome work Mr. M!

• 2 weeks later...

Fox, and all,

Our first videos starring the new girls Sapphire Blue and Ashleigh Embers are now available to The Love Of Fur members: just in solo scenes so far but some twosomes to come in the weeks ahead. In time I'll add some stills to the Mockle site but lots else to do for now! I'll start posting some other goodies to my own twitter feed and our site facebook and pinterest pages too.

Regards,

Mr Mockle