First post of July!

fur999

I get the first post of July, whilst sitting out on my balcony in nothing but ugg boots and a f/l blue fox coat. Its crisp and clear (well crisp for Australia anyways, 9 deg C, or 48 deg F), with a mug of tea, and I can see for miles across the Berowra Valley National Park. Beautiful. What are you guys and girls upto this weekend, in or out of furs?

Look up 'Berowra Heights' on Google Earth or Maps to get an idea of the view, I look NW over Berowra Waters from higher up

I thought some others would post here first. Where I am at least it is far too hot for anything of fur. At around 30 degrees C on average and VERY humid right now one would hardly be able to breathe. So I have to be content trying to find any new sources of information that I've not seen before. Like last night looking at photos of white rabbit coats on the old computer here.

I can dream anyhow!

I find time here very limited........

So I delay to 8th July.

Nice and cool her last night, big frost, mink ushanka worn to work, fox bedspread on every night, home adapted mink waistcoat used by other half over weekend, .....I love the cold weather.

Auzmink.

Nowhere near Berowa but still got great views...