Anyone for some "fur fun" in "fur weather"???

Guest furlessinCA

To All:

Check out the forecast temps where I live. Anyone up for some fur-wearing fun??? HA!

TodayJun 29

104°F

SunJun 30

109°

MonJul 1

108°

TueJul 2

110°

WedJul 3

106°

Well, at least it isn't 10 straight days of 110+ which we have had in the past.

Air Conditioning... had a full length raccoon on today... and then decided the full length fox looked equally as fun

me too a/c with a fox jacket on as i write this. Just spent a fortnight in the hospital to heal my stump. Today's high temp was 83F on the car temp reading, but on the weather bug temp was 77F. But the fox jacket feels real nice after the long dry spell. better fur wearing then your 100+ temps.

Furup

P.S. watching Ice road truckers on history channel If i had a full length fur I would be wearing that.

• 4 weeks later...

13 celsius or MINUS 13 celsius?

+13ºC is practically T-shirt weather but -13ºC will freeze the balls off a brass monkey.

13 celsius or MINUS 13 celsius?

Usually the lack of a plus or minus sign would indicate plus. -13C would really be "fur weather".

and minus 13 C would be unheard of in Melbourne I think. It would certainly have made the news, and in Sydney there has been no news of minus 13C temps in Victoria. It seems the ski fields had a slow start to the season too, so it can't have been that cold. Saying that, I am sitting on my front deck in my f/l blue fox and uggs, listenning to the cockatoos (parrots) going mad in the trees. It is a bit surreal for an English bloke seeing flocks of parrots flying around in the wild, aswell as Galas and Rainbow Laurakeets. But beuatiful